Sunday 14 June 2009

Stamp Something

Time to catch up on some challenges, the first of which is this weeks Stamp Something sketch designed by Emily.

My main image is made of of three stamps from my new Magenta set which accidentally fell into my basket at Stampalot yesterday along with some MS punches, and quite a few other goodies ........ honest, I don't know how this keeps happening to me ! These are a really nice set and include ten different sized stamps in all, one of which is a single butterfly plus some inchies. I stamped with Brilliance cosmic copper and embossed with detail clear, colured the butterflies and leaves with Marvy pens and gave a light colourwash to the blank areas to match the My Minds Eye DP's.

Having eventually got some MS punches I obviously had to use them, this one is arched lattice. The butterflies have been diamond glazed and some crystal glitter added whilst still wet. By the way, I should have mentioned the card itself was one the the fabulous feebies which came with me order from PDA this week. I've been ordering my cardstock, envies and packaging materials from them for a few years, their service and delivery is really quick and they offer a superb range of cardstock plus every month lots of special offers and freebies.

5 comments:

Tinkertaylor said...

Love the colours and that little butterfly is so cute.

mueppi said...

Wow... what a pretty butterfly and great colcours!!
Hugs Gisela

Lynda said...

Beautiful colour combo and a very pretty card.
Lynda xxx

lisa said...

This is just beautiful. The colours are gorgeous and I love the butterfly stamps, they are really unusual.

Lisax

Mel said...

Mmm, i love this. The colours are amazing. I thinks Orange is one of Chris's fav colours. And that cute little butterfly ! Mel x