Good Morning one and all, hope your week is going well.
A few crafty shares of some of the samples I am working on for Sir Stampalot using some of the lovely botanical Hero Clear Sets. To make life easy for you I will add the links so you can see what's in each set....just click on the codes.
The one up top is I think my favourite so far, but things change quickly with the mood. This uses the stems and leaves from Hero Arts CL374 and my lovely new Fleur de Lis Nesties (out of stock again but you can reserve). I stamped two sizes of the flower onto DP (from stash), cut out and inked with Versamark champagne and spritzed with Glimmer Mist iridescent gold so I could mound them onto the stamped stems. I used TH tea dye to distress the Nestie. The pretty bottom border is also a Nestie from the Fleur da Lis accents.
This one is also a favourite...............see what I mean I'm so fickle................using one of the other flowers from the same Hero set as above. I wanted to try a theory to see if it would work using it to make a rose and am pretty happy with the result. I stamped the image on to Bo Bunny DP four times, cut out and made into a rose in exactly the same way on my rose tutorial.
Here's a close up of the rose which has a liberal helping of glitter, think I rather like the way the lines of the stamp give real interest and definition.
My final share of the day is a bit of inking and sponging. I masked a piece of Fabriano watercolour card and sponged Adirondack meadow and sunshine yellow, created some soft hills and overstamped with the tiny flower from Hero Arts CL151 and Penny Black 3381K aspire using Adirondack slate. The sentiment and butterfly is from the same Hero set and I added a few gold gems to some of the flowers.