Wednesday 10 June 2009

A Spoonful of Sugar 45

Managed to create another one whilst the watchful eyes are diverted ........ I am resting really I am ........ but I'll go stir crazy if I do nothing so figure a little crating is good for the soul.

This one is for this weeks A Spoonful of Sugar which has the theme "Butterflies" so you know I just couldn't miss this one and had to take part. My main image is Chapel Road 11B, they have such wonderful stamps and so unusual. My background is Glimmer Misted - vanilla, gold, copper and creme de rouge and the images stamped with versafine black and embossed with detail clear.

The card itself has been stamped all over with Hero H2365 (not again I hear you say ........ but I do so love this stamp as it fits so many themes) in versamark and dusted with Prefect Pearls in a mixture of bronzes and golds. The leaves and flowers were cut on Cricut storybook and home decor and also glimmer misted. Butterflies were cut from the same GM'd piece of cardstock as the main image with a new punch which appears to have no name on it and I've destroyed the packaging, but I think it's by XCut.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This is why I am a follower of your lovely blog! I love this very unusual and so much work! keep up the fab! work hun but don't forget to take it easy. I use my craft to divert my pain and it works alot of the time so I completely understand!

The little elephants are SO cute loving the colours really beautiful. So keep feeling well!

Love Dawn xx

Jules said...

Hi Brenda

What a lovely card. I love everything about it and those butterflies are gorgeous too.

Tried to email you this morning but my emails are playing up now!!!

Hopefully by the time I get home, and my computer has had a rest, it will be happy again.

A little bit of what you fancy does you good - so a little bit of crafting and surfing will soon have you back normal (I hope).

Take care

Love Jules xx

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card Breda. Hugs Michele x

pinky said...

Another stunner Brenda, you explain it all likes it soooo easy, but we know its not. You are just too talented. Don't forget to have a wee rest too.
Pinky

Kari said...

Hi Brenda! I love your card and your blog. So many wonderful creations :)

Thank you for your kind words in my blog :)

Have nice day!

Hugs, Kari :)

lisa said...

I love your "resting" creations, Brenda. This is stunning and those butterflies are gorgeous.

Lisax

Mel said...

Lovely card, you have given me an idea to use my inchies - i wonder if i forget it before i get the chance to use them !!! Melx

Tracey said...

Stunning card, very different :o)

x