I had a play round with inks starting by spritzing water onto the blank card, then lightly dabbing over chalk eyes and found by adding the water first I did not get the outline of the inkpad and it all bled together nicely. When it was dry I took a piece of meshy fabric, laid it over and dabbed more of the darker ink here and there which gave a honeycomb effect (it's not over obvious on this tag, but can be seen better on another one I did which I shall post above this one.
I stamped randomly with a tiny butterfly from Penny Black 30-034 and 3816E and Rubber Stampede 33538 and favourite Agapanthus Stampendous P107 ........ Oh I do love this stamp in case nobody realised. The large PB butterfly was stamped again onto vellum and embossed with aquamarine powder and just two lines of PB 2695J. The ink used is Brilliance lightening black which has a slight green tinge so less harsh than solid black.