Thursday 11 June 2009

Stamp Addicts Retreat

This weekend is Stamp Addicts very first retreat and I know Sarah and Vicky are really excited about it.

There are forty lucky crafters attending and judging by all the goodies that were being prepared when I went to the shop last week, everyone is in for a real fun weekend.

I was asked to create some cards for the retreat using JudiKins stamps and am sharing a few of them here.
I hope you all have a great time and look forward to hearing all about it.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful work! xx jo xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Brenda what a wonderful selection you have here I absolutely the first card the colour is one of my favourites of course I love them all.

Hugs
Lorraine x

pinky said...

Wow, lucky ladies eh. Love all your samples Brenda but especially the last one, the shades of blue are gorgeous.
Pinky

Unknown said...

isn't it just amazing what you can do with a few leaves these are wonderful I love the colour violet it looks really rich. The top one is so lovely loving the ribbon & the cut out as back ground really your a true wonder!

Love Dawn xx

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Oh love your cards! the ladies will ove them at the retreat! Gorgeous stamps you ahve used and great colour combos, Hugs Judy xx

Lynda said...

The ladies are in for a treat that's for sure. Your cards are beautiful and I adore the first one!
Lynda xxx

Sarah said...

Hi Brenda! I have popped along to your blog to say a big thank you for your lovely comment that you left me. It's very comforting to hear from people who have gone through a similar experience and all has turned out well in the end. It has been a tough time for all of us(me in particular) but George seems to be sailing through it! I will keep you posted! Thanks again! Fab cards too!

Cherry said...

Lovely works of art, Brenda. Inspiring. XXX

lisa said...

These are beautiful Brenda, such lovely colours.What lucky ladies !

Lisax