Wednesday 17 June 2009

Creatice Card Crew

Number two is for this weeks Creative Card Crew challenge where Linda has selected the theme "Black plus one other colour". So I have opted for straightforward monochrome using JudiKins klimt cube 67221, stamped with versafine back and embossed with detail clear. The greeting is Woodware FRCL128 and the circles cut on the cuttlebug using nesties. The border stamped with Stayzon is a really pretty one with such fine detail, but unfortunately I have absolutely no idea of the origin.

12 comments:

pinky said...

Stunning piece of work, I could see this being sold in one of those uptown art deco shops! I love it.
Pinky

Jules said...

Hey - funky you Brenda.

Looks like Mr Mojo is well and truly back to play!!

Love this creation very, very much.

My fav colours.

Love Jules xx

Joey said...

Hi Brenda, oh I love this card! great patterns and layout. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Joey.xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh yes this is very nice reminds me of the sixties era gosh memories.....showing my age as well lol. I love this very much the stamps and colours just perfect.

Hugs
Lorraine x

lisa said...

I love this Brenda, those patterns are great. They remind me of the Zendoodle drawings people have been doing on their blogs lately.

Lisax

Nicola said...

Wow this is gorgeous Brenda. I love your JudiKins cube and your border stamp is a perfect compliment.
Thank you for playing along with the Creative Card Crew this week.
Nicola -x-

Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda What a stylish xx jo xx

Lynda said...

Stunning card... love the funky images
Lynda xxx

Mel said...

This is fantastix. I love it. Melx

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous card - your papers are delish!

Tasha said...

What a stunning card - i love the stamp - its amazing and the way you have done the border. The sentiment is great two and i love your layout
Thank you for joining in the Creative Card Crew challenge
love tasha xx

Anne-marie said...

Stunning card I love it
best wishes
Anne-marie x