Saturday 13 June 2009

Thank you Mel

Just want to say a bit thank you to MEL for her help today in redesigning my blog, hope you all like the new look. I did really liked the previous picture which was taken by the fiancee of one of my sons, but I wanted to add sidebars so went for a softer look and came up with this which is very me, flowers - in this case lilies which are my absolute favourite flower and of course butterflies. Mel selected and added the lovely title font which I think matches so well.

I'll be back later with some crafty work hopefully. Meanwhile a picture of one of our Aquilegias - haven't managed to catch the bunnies yet Mel ........ we have dozens of rabbits in our top paddock and the tiny babies come down onto the back lawn to feed so Mel suggested I take some piccies of them to share, but not surprisingly they are much quicker than me, so still trying.

8 comments:

chris said...

wowsers! liking your new look noticed it last night, but thought I would wait until this norning to comment. I bet your thrilled with it ,so happy blogging love Chris xx

Sue said...

I love your new look Brenda, you have some beautiful flowers x

pinky said...

The new look is gorgeous Brenda, you certainly have achieved a lovely soft finish to your blog.
Pinky

Zoechaos said...

Beautiful new look very delicate and feminine. Just read else where that one of your cats is AWOl just a line to offer support know how upsetting it is when one leaves without so much as a meow and you just don't know what has happened. (((HUGS)))

Kari said...

Hi Brenda! Great new look!!
Beautiful flowers!

Hugs, Kari :)

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Brenda, I just wanted to say that I think your new blog design is beautiful. The design Clare x

PinksyDoodles said...

I seem to have deleted part of my previous message, it meant to finish "The design is so delicate and pretty".
Clare x

lisa said...

Love the new look Brenda. So delicate and pretty. I really must try and do something with mine.
Your yellow Aqueliga is lovely, mine have all been blue this year, but beautiful anyway. They are one of my favourites.

Lisax