Tuesday 16 June 2009

Stamp Addicts live on C&C

Just a reminder that Sarah and Vicky from Stamp Addicts will be live on Create and Craft and Ideal World at 11am this Thursday - 18th June, so don't forget to tune in or set to record to see the "Best Sellers".
I hear their first retreat at the weekend went really well and everyone went home exhausted after a jam packed crafty weekend, but full of new ideas and inspiration. These are two of the cards I created for the retreat using JudiKins Four Leaves 28741 and Snowflake 2780F, the orange one is using brayering onto a gloss cardstock for the background and the second card stamped and embossed with versafine sepia and detail clear, then painted with Twinking H2o's.
I'll be back later with some challenge work ........ well that's the plan anyway, have to see how the afternoon pans out and if Mr Mojo makes an appearance.

9 comments:

Denise Clark said...

Brenda, both terrific cards but my fav is the first one. I love the feel of that card! The raffia tie is wonderful. Just has a Never Forget Fall kind of feeling and Fall is one of my favorite seasons!

Lynda said...

Lovely cards and the colours do remind me of Autumn. Love the shaded background on the 2nd one its so rich and warm.
Lynda xxx

Carly said...

Oh I love these cards! That image is wonderful! And the colors on both are great! The second card has such a warm feel. Very lovely!

coldwaters2 said...

I really love these cards I think you show these stamps off to perfection and so much inspiration. I have a lot of Stamp Addicts stuff and quite a few cubes must get them out again they are quite lovely.

Hugs
Lorraine x

lisa said...

I love these leaf stamps, Brenda, they they are so different but yet so versatile. Your cards are beautiful. I've written the stamp addicts date on the calander so I don't forget!!

Lisax

Jules said...

Hi Brenda

Beautiful cards. I remember making a card using this image a couple of years ago at a local craft session. I liked it that much that I have never parted with it.

Your second card is my favourite of the two but both are lovely.

Hope Mr Mojo came back to visit you.

Love Jules xx

Kari said...

Hi!Both lovly cards!! Second card is warmer in the colors :)

Have a wonderful evening! :)

Hugs, Kari :)

pinky said...

I'll try to watch it, their shows are so great, so informative for us novices.
Pinky

raindropecho said...

These are beautiful!! I love how the colors all coordinate together so well :D