Thursday 30 April 2009

Papremakeup Challenge

As I bleat all too often, cutsie and I just don't seem to go together, but determined not to let this impediment stand in my way, I've just returned from Stampalot with some new goodies including some Sarah Kay stamps. Also in my new stash is a stapler with super coloured and patterned jumbo staples, so I had to use it on this card didn't I.

So Dawn, this is to compliment your super sketch for this weeks Paper Makeup challenge. My Granddaughter picked out this little elephant image by Rachelle Anne Miller which has been simply stamped, embossed and coloured with Marvy pens. The DP's are Basic Grey. Circles cut on the cuttlebug using nesties. And finally, apols to all that I've not used PMU stamps again, but as Katie can confirm they are over the pond as I write.

8 comments:

helen said...

you have some fabulous cards here brenda and all so different
thank you for visiting and leaving a lovely comment on my blog
hugs
helen x

Sir Stampalot said...

blimey brenda, you don't hang around do you. You only left the store a while before that!!
Does Eddy know you haven't done much work today???? :)
Just to let you know that although this image was amongst the sarah kay stamps in the store, it's actually a design by Rachelle Anne Miller. You've done a grand job with him, and i see you've got the hang of the fastenator already.
- janice

Dawn Wheeler said...

Oh wow Brenda its fabulous and so cute ,thank you so much for trying my sketch ,hugs Dawnxxx

pinky said...

Really cute card, love the animal paper too.
Pinky

CarlaKH said...

love this card and that stamp is so cute!

Christi Flores said...

I LOVE this card! So sweet!!

Katie Cotton said...

this is just the sweetest card!!!! Thank you so much for playing along!!!!

Tina said...

What a fun card. Thanks so much for sampling the sketch.