Wednesday 29 April 2009

Messy techniques

I'm all behind, no post yesterday and it's afternoon already, but the sun's been shining and I did spend an hour or so in the garden.

Anyway, I did get down to work eventually and here's a couple of a new batch I've come up with for Sir Stampalot using some new goodies which came from them the other day.
I enjoyed the grungy foil and alcohol ink technique I posted up last week so the first card follows exactly the same process.
The lovely leaf stamp is a new one from Hero S5154 and the background mat is stamped with Hero H2365, which I'm so pleased is back in their 2009 catalogue after being discontinued a while back.

My second card is another version of the card I did for this weeks Sketch and Stash challenge again following the same technique explained there.

I added some lace and a bird cut on Cricut Home Decor to carry the theme through.


I am also linking this post to the DT call from Funky Hand.

2 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

These cards are beautiful. I love what you have done with the embossing - inking and glittering. I want to give this a try - I have little imagination of my own and I really appreciate being able to learn new techniques from others. Thank you.
Clare x

brenda said...

Hi Clare

Thanks for your lovely comments. So pleased you find my 'dabblings' helful. Any questions please mail me, I'll do my best to help.

Brenda x