Tuesday 7 April 2009

Papertake Challenge

I thought I'd take part in some challenges and this one is for the Papertake Weekly Challenge. I had some lovely new brads which I've been itching to use which matched up well with some new paper from Best Creations so used these as my inspiration. The tiny owl from Hero Arts A4942 was an obvious stamp along with LP140 stamped with versafine black and embossed with detail clear. Owls are coloured in with Sakura glaze pens. The greeting is LL174 a set of four also from Hero.

9 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Brenda, I love this, I love the owls, and the colour combo you have used. Joey.x

debby4000 said...

Lovely cute card, love those owls.
luv
Debby

CRAFTERESA said...

aaahhhh a lovely cute card
it all goes together nicley
love it

Teresa xx

Monica Anderberg said...

What a faboulus creation! I really like your stucture and your lovely colours. Thanks for sharing!

Monica at scrapoleket.blogspot.com

Cardmaking Galore said...

Love your little owls!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fab card ,love the stamp you ave used ,thanks for joining in the challenge at PTW, hugs Dawnxxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Brenda, great colouring, luv the image, sue.x

Anonymous said...

Cute!! I love the little owls!! Great card!

Mrs Mayne said...

Lovely card! The paper goes really well! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!