Wednesday 8 April 2009

Glimmer Mists again

I've been at the Glimmer Mists again and created an oval to stamp on by masking the cardstock and spraying GM's honey dew mist, rose tea over a base of key lime and a top coat of iridescent pearl. I stamped over these sections with Hero H2367 in brilliance beige. The main stamp is from Stamp by Judith as is the flower which is one of their stubby stamps and the greeting a Skinny Stamp SK-L6-207. Main image and greeting stamped with versafine black, flowers with Brilliance orchid and all embossed with detail clear. Embellished with flowers and pearls. The background paper is Laundry Line from My Minds Eye.

3 comments:

Lana Clarke said...

Your work is beautiful
Hugs
Lana x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! I love the feminine touches and pearl accents.

Veronik said...

Beautiful card indeed, lovely colour combination and a feeling of "calm" provided by these little flowers and pearls which I think also add a touch of class! I love this one ;-)