Friday 17 April 2009

Very purple Friday Sketchers 48


This weeks Friday Sketchers challenge seems to have taken me out of my comfort zone. It's a lovely sketch but more layers and elements than I would normally use, but I couldn't resist the challenge anyway.

The paper is from Kaiser, the background stamp PB 3868J which I stamped with brilliance Violet and embossed with detail clear and then bleached parts of the flowers. That's one of the things I like about bleaching, you're never sure what you will end up with and this time I got this pretty pink from the purple cardstock so used this as my second colour. The main image is Magenta 14573L stamped onto bazzil cardstock with versamark and a pink embossing powder. Stamps and paper from Stampalot. The corner greeting has been handwritten using an Inkssentials opaque white pen onto an acrylic slide sent to my by Stampaddicts.

5 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Stunning card ,fabulous colours ,love it ,hugs Dawnxxx

Anne said...

Brenda, this is just gorgeous! I think the sketch suits you perfectly! I love your card! xx

pinky said...

Beautiful card, absolutely love the colours.
Pinky

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, elegant card, wonderful colours.
luv
Debby

Jenny said...

eine tolle Karte.