Wednesday 8 April 2009

Just cricut

The inspiration for this card comes from a blogging friend who spent hours on her Cricut creating a beatifully delicate frame. I don't have the exact cartridges she used, but this is my take using Accent Essentials (frame) and Wild Card (circles) which are all welded together so the frame is cut as one. The butterfly was made on the Cuttlebug and embellished with stickles and gems. Afraid the pictures not brill and the gems don't show up too well - I'll blame the wet dull weather providing insufficient light rather than my lack of photography skills !

1 comment:

Veronik said...

I love the originality of this one with its unique 3-D effect giving the impression that this gorgeous white butterfly has just escaped for its cage. Well that's how I perceive it anyway! lol Well done again!