The first one using the potted flower has been stamped in black and embossed with detail clear onto a piece of 'leftovers' from some inking techniques using chalk eye inks. The black mat has been heat embossed using one of the small flowers with versamark and detail clear again. All matted onto bazzil dots.
The next uses the border, stamped in black and embossed with detail clear to create corner elements, the middle mats also part of the candy and the centre cut on nesties, stamped three times with the fan to create a circle and a flower and brad to finish. Sorry about the picture on this one, whichever way I tried I got glare, not that I'm moaning about the sun which eventually arrived in the fens today !
My final one today uses the little Japanese girls 'dressed' in My Minds Eye papers and the background papers are more from my candy pack as is the scallop card. The ovals cut with nesties on the cuttlebug and the corner flowers on Cricut Storybook with some little florist stamens added.