Monday 27 April 2009

Cupcake challenge 57

This weeks Cupcake challenge set by Caryn is a real fun one - "5 different embellishments - you can use more than one flower or brad for example, but it will only count once!!".

Hopefully I've got enough, I've tried counting it all ways and think I'm there. The main image is Hero H5143 stamped in versafine black and embossed with detail clear and coloured with Sakura glaze pens. The circles are cut on the cuttlebug using nesties and just one the birdies stamped and coloured. Scallop cut on cricut PS and patterned paper is Prima, plus oddments of ribbon and lace.
I am also linking this post to the Funky Hands DT call.

15 comments:

Dawn said...

Aww I love this - gorgeous birdies and papers

Caryn said...

I LOVE your card - those stamps are brilliant and the colours you've chosen are fabulous. The lace trim is a goegeous touch too. Glad you enjoyed the challenge - thanks for playing along at CCC this week.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Jules said...

Hi Brenda

Lovely card. That image is great and I adore the colours you have used. That background paper is really scrummy!

Love Jules xx

Ida / Little said...

What a great card, love the images and colors :) Thanks for playing with us at CCC this week :)

Ida

Alison said...

I love the colours you have used for this card and all your embellishments.

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Your card is beautiful! Thanks for playing at CCC this week!

cats whiskers said...

What a stunning card hun, just adore the image and the colours and your colouring are just perfect
Hugs Jacqui xx

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Brenda, thanks for taking part in the CCC!
Clairex

Liza said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

Liza x

Maz said...

great birdies, love the card
Maz

~Tammy~ said...

I am totaly loving those birdies! Thanks for playing with CCC this week

Stephanie said...

Adorable card, I love the birds. Thanks for playing with us at CCC this week.

The Crafty Den said...

Pretty card, I love the birdies. Thanks for joining the CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

Frances said...

Hi brenda,
thanks for your lovely comment on my blog last week - sorry it's taken me so long to return the visit! Love this card - those birdies are fab as is the dp and the colour combo. Fran x

Kruemel said...

What a great card! Love the half flower on it and these birds are really cute.
Thanks for playing with us at CCC this week!

Kathrin aka Kruemel