Friday 1 May 2009

Friday Sketchers 50 and Cute Card Thursday 58

Good Morning everyone, it's a beautiful day here in the Fens, hope it's as good where you are and lets hope it lasts for the weekend !

I was up with the birds today and already completed my first card combining two challenges: Friday Sketchers who have a lovely sketch by Beatrix which is right up my street and Cute card Thursday which is entitled Mirror Mirror. And to share the lovely morning with you all I took my card into the garden and photographed it next to a Cytisus which is just bursting into an abundance of yellow flowers.

My main image is a brand new stamp (yesterdays jolly to Stampalot) Magenta 26032P. It has so many possibilities, but that's for another day and here I have kept it very simple stamping with versamark and embossing with detail gold on a background sprayed with GM's (gold and patina) onto a glossy card. DP's are My Minds Eye and the stick pin made up with beads, pin etc., from Spellboundbead. Pin, gold embossing and gold mirri card for the 'Mirror' element. Sentiment is Woodware FRCL28.

15 comments:

Nilla said...

Wonderful card, love the details! Nilla

PinksyDoodles said...

I love this card - all of it - you are very talented. Your new stamp is beautiful as is the beaded pin.
Clare x

debby4000 said...

Beautiful elegant card, love the pin its gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Deb said...

wow, stunning card, so elegant! Thank you so much for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a great weekend! Debx

Joey said...

Hi Brenda, this is beautiful, I love the details it is so elegant. Joey.x

Anonymous said...

Stunning! The beaded pin is beautiful :0

Vanessa.

Unknown said...

Lovely work again Brenda - that beaded pin looks great!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

brilliant card, great papers. thank you for joining us at FSCB this week. hugs Claudia

Lyn said...

Such an elegant card

Cardmaking Galore said...

Really elegant card!

Sylvia Blum said...

Beautiful and so elegant! I love your beaded pin!
{love} Sylvia

Ann said...

A lovely card Brenda, I love the beaded pin, really creative x

Cheryl Walker said...

Very pretty and I love the stick pin!!! Beautiful job!! :)

Sue said...

beautiful card, gorgeous image, luv the pin, sue.x

aardvarkpest said...

Wow this is stunning so elegant.I love the beaded pin.

Glenda