Thursday 21 May 2009

Challange My Minds Eye

It's a hard life, had a tough morning of craft chatter and pawing over new papers from My Minds Eye and now I'm against the clock to make something from my new stash - I'm convinced a certain person times me don't they Janice ?

So this is what I'm manged in the hour or so since I got home. As I said, my task for the day was to create with these yummy new MME papers from Stampalot. They are all double sided and a really good weight and the one I have used is AndreaVictoria. I was convinced by Chris that I 'needed' the Hero set CL338 which has this cute birdie, he's a bit physically challenged but you have to look close to see - his right leg was a casualty of my craft knife ! He was stamped onto Bazzil with versafine brown then I embossed the whole piece with detail clear. The swirls are Inkadinkado 97632 stamped with Tim Holz scattered straw, the leaves and corner cut on the Cricut and embossed with iridescent powder and the hero flowers inked and embossed with detail clear (no peanuts here Chris). More tomorrow with some of the other colour papers.

I took the piccy in the garden - yes as the sun is shining in the Fens at last -against the Fermentadendrom as the colours matched so am sharing a piccy of that as well.

7 comments:

~Mizu~ said...

You cards are really amazing, so inspiring - they're works of art!

Thanks for following, and your kind comments. Hope your Grand-daughter gets set up soon, I'd love to see some of her cards, they'll be awesome if they're anything like yours! So let me know when you set up her blog!

xxx

pinky said...

Another beautiful creation Breanda. See you have a new follower, thanks for leaving her a lovely comment, you've made her day.
Pinky

coldwaters2 said...

Wow two gorgeous pictures and I love both of them. I think the design of your card is fab those papers are awesome and that image....what can I say...he is unusual but I actually think it is lovely even though he's 'physically challenged' lol you have such a lovely way with words lol. Can you tell I am feeling better and so glad to be back, thank you for your kindness and support Brenda.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Nilla said...

So artistic card, beautiful, love the colours! hugs Nilla

lisa said...

A beautiful card, Brenda. Love your Birdie!!!
That flower is yummy too, wish the sun was shining in Yorkshire, can you send us some over?

Lisax

chris said...

gosh you got on with it quickly, i love the colours and pleased to see you were in a nut free zone,and you know you needed the stamp set. fantastic, love chris.

Mel said...

love the colours, so different, those papers are lovely, can you believe i forgot to get some before i left - ill just have to go back and get them !
Mel x