Thursday 14 May 2009

Idling the day away


Goodness, it's gone 4pm, no posting as yet and even worse no cards made today. But I did spend the morning at Sir Stampalot and somehow got drawn into Monsoon and Coast - well I did have to wait for my glasses to be repaired and had to do something for an hour !

But on the positive side, a big bag of new goodies from Stampalot and Andy asked me to try out some gorgeous new frame Nestablilties, so I'm planning having a play with them and come back with something to share later. In the meantime, in typical lab fashion, Buffy wearing her Hawaiian garland.

7 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

I look forward to seeing what cards you make using the nestie frame.
I want to give your gorgeous doggy a hug! She looks very pretty in her garland - and I think she know this!
Clare x

Kim Dellow said...

Tee Hee, Very cute :) Kim

Kath Stewart said...

Oh such a sweetie and hey what's a girl to do with an hour to kill...go crafty shopping of course....hugs kath xxxxx

Unknown said...

Isn't Buffy adorable is is such a sweetheart he looks adorable! I bathe Dita (my dog and forgot to take a photo to show on my blog could kick myself ( I have jad so many enquires about her (she is the star lol) I am looking forward to see what you come up with all your new goodies.

In answer to your question about SU you do not have to have a work shop (party) (it's just a great way of getting freebies and learning new skills with friends) If you have seen something you like I can get it to you no problem. Once a payment is recived I can order the product for you, my e-mail and catalogues are down the left hand side of my blog. If you ever want anything let me know.

Thanx for stopping by and your lovely comments, you lovely for saying so, I do enjoy poping on here you are a very talented person.

Love Dawn xx

Lauren said...

I love your dog's lei! Too cute! My dogs would end up eating the lei, lol.

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

What a lovely Boy , I bet his tail never stops wagging. Luck you,trying nesties, I have quiet a few and use a metalic plate to create frames, it makes the task really easy. Glad you like your froggie award, I must be mad. janex

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Brenda what a star that garland looks great glad you had a fab day.

Hugs
Lorraine x