Sunday 24 May 2009

Secret Crafter challenge 33

There's a moral for me when bying DP's, wear my glasses, otherwise you get surprises as I did with this on from Crate, it's got new baby words, not pretty flowers. Anyhow, it's come in useful as the challenge for Secret Crafter this week is "New Beginnings".

Quite a simple card really which is just as well as I've got the shakes a bit today (no not the vino, although I did have a glass or two last night, just MS). I have made an aperture within the top later of DP by cutting diagonal lines and rolling them back, stamped the corners with a duck corner stamp (no idea of the origin) and cut a pram on the Cricut (stretch your imagination) and placed in the apertures. Stamped a sentiment with a Judikins stamp (sorry no ref on it) and added gems.

3 comments:

Nilla said...

It's so cute, simple but absolute lovely, yes! Hugs Nilla

Jules said...

Hi Brenda

Love what you have done with this - great layout.

I too had a little red vino last night alongside a Chinese Takeaway with my Sis and her family (and a Baileys before bedtime once I got home!!!). Oh I love Saturday nights.

Hope you are feeling a bit better now!

Love Jules xx

Donna said...

Fantastic card Brenda and what a clever design :) Donna x