Saturday 23 May 2009

Allsorts challenge 2

All of us at Allsorts were thrilled by how many of you joined in our very first challenge. Thank you all and we hope to see you back this week where the new challenge is to create something with "No stamping".

This is my DT creation, initially it was shock horror, no stamping, but when I got my head round this alien idea I came up with this tag book, even then I stamped a sentiment to add then suddenly remembered not allowed.

I cut the book on the cricut welding the letters to each page. The name is Annie who is a young lady who loves purple and spots and has a birthday next month. I found it really difficult to photograph this project as the angles are difficult and fail to show the elements properly despite me spending hours trying to achieve a better perspective and I'm still far from happy with the outcome, so aplos all.

The DP is Doodlebug and Penny Lane and the pages were fixed together using the Zutter, then lots of ribbons and embellies to finish.

4 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Brenda what an awesome creation it is simply stunning lucky Annie. I seen this one on the Allsorts blog as I was looking through the DT cards and it certainly stands out with those gorgeous backing papers. Have a great weekend.

Hugs
Lorraine x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

this book is fabulous Brenda, I've got some nice flower punches so I'll have ago with them for the challenge, see jules won the fab stamps, she is so nice I was pleased for her. Glad you liked my card in green, I spent quiet a while on it , the inside matches, because I've asked to join their dt so fingers crossed.janex

Louise said...

Stunning! absolutely stunning!

Louise x

Terri said...

Can I ask how you did this exactly? I read that you welded it on your gypsy or DS but what did you add the letter to get it cut out this way? I would love to try my hand at one of these as it is just beautiful!! What a great idea!! Lovely, just lovely!! Terri of Two Pink Peas
www.twopinkpeas.blogspot.com
Terrico3 at ameritech dot net