Wednesday 20 May 2009

Two awards came my way


Good morning all, now I was all set to start work on some new TV material today, can't tell more, still a closely guarded secret but promise to share soon.

But when I opened up my blog I found I had received two wonderful awards from my blog friend Nilla, so naturally that distracted me from work in hand. Firstly I must say thank you so very much Nilla. Now as I'm new to this blogging I've had to check the protocol here and it seems I pass my awards on, but I need to give this a little thought so will post up again later on that front. In the meantime here they are.

4 comments:

Silli said...

Hello Brenda, congrats for the awards... I love your work and your blog... Happy day for you! Hugs from Silke

Jules said...

Hi Brenda

Thank you so much for my lovely award.

I really must get around to making a little award section on my side bar - just not enough time in my little world for everything I want to do !!!!

I will post my award later and hopefully a creation if I can.

Thank you again.

Love Jules xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

thankyou, sweety, I'ts always a pleasure to blog with you. I've had a crappy day in evey sense of the word at the nursery. I've all ready got this award but I'll add your name to it. jane x or could I copy your beautiful flowers and use them instead, let me know.

coldwaters2 said...

You are one very lovely person to think of me when handing out this award (love the picture of the blossom) I have not been around much since Friday due to my depression paying a visit and it hasn't been very good to me this time round. I have managed a few comments but have hardly touched my computer. When I popped on and saw this you made me smile and I thank you Brenda.
Love & Hugs
Lorraine x