Sunday 10 May 2009

Yippee...............hoorah..........

Soooooooo excited, can't really think what to write but have to say something and share my great news - I have been selected to be a DT member on Emma and Kirstens new Allsorts Challenge. Still a bit speechless (that's rare), but just can't wait to get started with the first challenge. Lots of very talented crafters applied so I am really honoured to be selected, thank you so much girls, I'll do my best to live up to expectations.

First challenge is only a week away, 16th May and the first sponsors on board are Sir Stampalot , how good is that !

Got to go get creative now.

12 comments:

pinky said...

Congratulations Brenda they are lucky to have such a talented lady on the team.
Pinky

PinksyDoodles said...

Congratulations! I'm not surprised they chose you. Your cards are brilliant.
Clare x

Jules said...

Many, many congratulations Brenda.

I am really pleased for you.

I hope you have lots of fun.

Love Jules xx

Jill said...

congratulations Brenda you deserve it hugs Jill xx

Debs said...

Hi Brenda
Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hello. I look forward to working with you getting to know you. Congrats on being selected, from what I see on your blog it is well deserved.
Take care
Debs xx

Kirsten...x said...

Hi Brenda just thought i'd stop by personally and welcome you aboard...glad you are as excited as i am about the challenges, i am looking forward to working with you and getting to know you better hugs for now kirsten...x

Marcea said...

woohoo, thats fabulous news hun - congratulations!
-x-

Nilla said...

Congratulations, Brenda! Good luck! Hugs Nilla x

Unknown said...

Congratulations hunny well done you

Love Dawn xx

Gro said...

Congratulations to you too.

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

well done you, they are getting a good'n. janex

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Brenda,
Just stopped by to welcome you to the team...cant wait to get started and have some fun!!!

Emma xxx