Anyway, I did get down to work eventually and here's a couple of a new batch I've come up with for Sir Stampalot using some new goodies which came from them the other day.
I enjoyed the grungy foil and alcohol ink technique I posted up last week so the first card follows exactly the same process.
The lovely leaf stamp is a new one from Hero S5154 and the background mat is stamped with Hero H2365, which I'm so pleased is back in their 2009 catalogue after being discontinued a while back.
My second card is another version of the card I did for this weeks Sketch and Stash challenge again following the same technique explained there.
I added some lace and a bird cut on Cricut Home Decor to carry the theme through.
I am also linking this post to the DT call from Funky Hand.