Monday 25 May 2009

Papaer Makup challenge

Beautiful weather and visitors all weekend has kept me from my craft room, but we have to make the most of the sun and warmth when it arrives as we all know in the UK, tomorrow might be sub zero.

I did get round to one card thought for this weeks PMS challenge where they have the theme "Any Winged Thing" and as they are also highlighting awareness of Alzheimer's, I felt this PMS sentiment was very appropriate.

My DP is some of the new double sided My Minds Eye from Sir Stampalot, the leaves embossed with turquoise powder to match are from Hero CL338 and the butterfly Creative Stamping HH269F has been glittered.

7 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Brenda

Hope you are ok and back on form again.

Love this card. The colours are just fantastic and that "winged thing" is beautiful.

The sentiment is yummy too!

Love Jules xx

Gro said...

Hi.
Great card. Love the colours and the butterfly.

Denise said...

Very pretty card, and a beautiful sentiment!

Gro said...

Hello again.
Have a look here for the box. If you don't understand it, let me know, but I think you will. I've used chipboard for the top and bottom.
Hugs, Gro.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Brenda this is so beautiful love your colours the butterfly and that sentiment tugs at the old heartstrings.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Nilla said...

Beautiful and sweet sentiment! Hugs Nilla

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

pms, sounds like pmt, gorgeous card though, my mum would love it, she loves butterflies, but Sam is scared of them. janex