Monday 4 May 2009

Cupcake challenge 38

What a lovely theme this week for the Cupcake challenge set by "Claire, better known as CraftyC who would like to see Numbers on your card/project".

I have used a stamp which I really love and had for years, but not used that often, but as it's a bit arty to my mind and I need a '27' birthday card for an art student, thought this was ideal. It's from Rubber Stampede 3729H and has been stamped onto acetate with stayzon and laid over a GM'd background using lilac, gold and bubblegum. The card itself has been repeat stamped with another good old favourite Hero H2365 using versamark dazzle champagne and then chalked. I then stamped over the edges with Hero F5042 using brilliance crimson copper then heat embossed with detail clear.

The DP is Sandylion which I have also used to punch out butterflies which have then been diamond glazed and gems added plus ribbons to finish.

I'd be thrilled if you take a look at this post on my blog to see if you can help.

11 comments:

pinky said...

Gorgeous card Brenda, lovely image and the colours you used are perfect.
Pinky

Caryn said...

Great card - perfect for an arty person. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

~Tammy~ said...

Gorgeous work!

CraftyC said...

Hi Brenda, so glad you liked my chosen theme this week. Your card is beautiful. I'm going through tests for a 2nd opinion for MS, will sort some cards out for you at some stage. Could you please email at some stage with the details. I'm bound to forget!
Clairex

Tracey said...

Stunning card Brenda, I'm sure the recipient loved this card :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Stephanie said...

Oh wow, love the vintage look of this card. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week.

Unknown said...

Oh Brenda - this is lovely ... really really stylish!

The Crafty Den said...

Beautiful card. I really like the colour scheme and the arty image. Thanks for joining the CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful image, very cassy card, sue.x

Liza said...

Beautiful card Brenda, I love the image.

Liza x

Ida / Little said...

GORGEOUS card, love the stamp!! Thanks for playing with us at CCC this week!

Ida