Friday 22 May 2009

Stamp Something challenge

This weeks Stamp Something is spotlighting Emily and one of her sketches which I really like, clean crisp and just my sort of thing.

I have stamped a swirl from Inkadinkado 97632 in black versafine and detail clear onto linen cardstock. The roses are from Magnolia Tilda range stamped twice on vellum using the same ink and powder, coloured in with Brilliance rocket red and thyme then decoupaged . The greeting is Hobby Art GR435. The main image is matterd on to black gloss card and Doodlebug DP.

7 comments:

lisa said...

This is so elegant Brenda. I love your roses, they look almost real.

Lisax

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Brenda what a stunning card I do love your work with these floral creations. Those roses do look real it is quite beautifully elegant.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Jill said...

ohh Brenda what a beautiful card I love the roses hugs Jill xx

Anonymous said...

beutiful card love the decoupage that you have done with it!
thanks also for popping over to my blog :0)

Nilla said...

two great cards, love the design, elegant! hugs Nilla

Mel said...

Brenda this is relly gorgeous. I love it.
Mel xxx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card, love the red and white. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something. :)