Monday 11 May 2009

Sketch and Stash 10

This fortnights challenge from Sketch and Stash is to follow a nicely balanced sketch.

For my main image I have used Art Impression T3093 (Stampalot) which is a cute little girl that I really like. Stamped as is my norm with versafine black and detail clear embossing powder - I know it might seem repetitive, but for colouring in it gives a lovely sharp edge. I added some grass and flowers to her dress again with Art Impression stamps and welded some flowers together on Cricut storybook to create the scallop edge. MY new item required for this challenge is a double sided DP from My minds Eye.

3 comments:

Nilla said...

Wow, very pretty stamp and you coloured it so good! Lovely card! hugs Nilla

Unknown said...

Lovely card Brenda

Becky said...

Gorgeous card Brenda, what a pretty image!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx