This card is I admit, very similar to one you may have seen before, but it is different, just a style I like and find I return to ........ at least it's not Agapanthus Cluster yet again ! Seems every time I use my new promarkers I find out something new about them. When I do this block background using Hero 2545 I usually use either Marvy pens or distress ink then spritz it to give the watery effect I like to achieve. So as I wasn't sure if this would count as another colour, I decided to see how it would work with promarkers and it did ........ instead of adding the colour to the stamp first, I spritzed it with water first then randomly added gold promarker into the water, stamped quickly onto linen cardstock and hey presto - it worked !
My main image Penny Black 3815J was stamped over the background with versafine sepia and embossed with detail clear, then coloured in with the two permitted colours and diamond glazed.
To achieve the scallops round the edge I used a acetate template cut on Cricut plantin schoolbook and chalked. The vellum was punched with Martha Steward doily lace, ribbon added and a stick pin using beads etc., from Spellbound. Finally, liquid pearls and some gems to embellish.