Sunday 3 April 2022

More Spring flowers


Morning Peeps, it's the first Sunday of the month which means the start of our new challenges at We Love Stamping and Stamping Sensations where our themes are 'Stamp of the Moment' and 'I love....'. Our winner at the first will received a Santoro collection from Craft Stash and at SS three prizes of Penny Black stamps.

I also have my share for this months Card Chain Challenge the day's are still running away with me and this should have been blogged yesterday, but I am slowly getting there and meds might be kicking in as I seem to have a bit more strength this week.

My 'Stamp of the Moment' was an easy choice as I was lucky to be sent the very first release of Vintage Inc's stamps released on Create and Craft in March called Flower Parch Collection. One never knows how stamps from new companies will perform but I can say these stamp beautifully and the designs are typical Steph Weightman with attention to detail and I thoroughly enjoyed making my samples. Here on an Oxide brayered background, stencilling and soft colour added to the stamped images. I'm already excited about the next release. At the risk of boring you as lot's already know, but there is a 10% discount code on my sidebar for Highlight Crafts (home of Two Red Robin dies, Vintage Inc stamps and lots more).


My Stamping Sensations share had to include my 'I loves....' of Flowers inks, colour and a bit of grunge.  A Gelli Plate background using acrylic paints, Sizzix Bigz Gothic window with a liberal coating of teal Frantage EP, the words Tulip stamped in the background and heat embossed with an orangey EP. The focal Tulips stamped three times and all the workers stamps and words from AALL and Create Spring Florals.

This is the card I sent to Dawn in New Zealand for this Card Chain Challenge using a collection of AALL and Create stamps.


And here is the card I received from Pia in Norway, it's so different from anything I would make which makes it extra special to receive and why this challenge is so very different to any other.

Have a good Sunday.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.

34 comments:

papierelle said...

I like your leporello cards. There is a lot to discover and they always seem like a little picture book.

meg said...

Floral cards are definitely your forte Brenda,always beautifully coloured and showcased

aussie aNNie said...

B, really beautiful projects and love those colours ♥

Vee Cassidy said...

Another gorgeous floral selection. Vee xx

Craftyfield said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better Brenda.
Gorgeous work, I do like the bit of grunge on those floral cards! x

Pauline C said...

Wow Brenda … stunning set of cards. Love all your florals, background inking and stamping. The use of the Bigz arch is so creative and original. I’d love to know how you create the multi fold cards … are they from a larger than A4 piece of card ?
Glad your meds are helping you feel a bit better .. take care xx

crafty-stamper said...

Good to hear you are feeling better Brenda and stunning cards love all the beautiful stamps and great stencilled backgrounds,love your multi fold cards and saw the card on Pias blog yesterday
Carol x

HilaryJane said...

We have been seeing a lot of those concertina/multi fold cards from you recently, they are always very special and these 2 are no different. Your second card is just wonderful too, and even more so as it is sitting proudly on my mantelpiece. It is even more fabulous in real life. I am glad you are starting to feel a bit better xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful cards as always Brenda, you always do different techniques and amazing backgrounds....so pleased to hear your meds are slowly kicking in..

Anne

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Buona Domenica Brenda, e come sempre ci hai offerto una carrellata di bellissime creazioni! I tuoi nuovi timbri sono splendidi e i fiori nella card concertina risaltano così bene sullo sfondo delicato! Bellissimi i tulipani sull'arco gotico!
Anche la tua card per il Card Chain e quella che hai ricevuto da Pia sono deliziose.
Buon pomeriggio, spero sia luminoso e tranquillo!
Abbracci

Gerrina said...

A post filled with flowers; I like it! Not possible for me to pick a favorite; just as you I like to use different styles and techniques.. but I enjoyed them all!
The 'Missees'card you recieved is one I could make too; love that combinaton of dies and stamps... and even if I don't use so manydies, those I really love to work with... Enjoy the sunday!

Chris said...

Such beautiful floral cards Brenda, there is always so much to admire on one of your posts! You're the master of so many techniques (and have so many gorgeous stamps!) I'm so pleased that you're starting to feel a bit better now the meds are kicking in! Take care and don't try to do too much too soon.
xx

Ellibelle said...

Each one so beautifully done with these wonderful stamps! Not easy to choose a favorite but it might be the 2nd card this time.
Gorgeous card you made for Dawn in New Zealand as well and you received a beauty from Pia!
Glad to hear the meds are working and that you are doing better!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a fantastic array of cards once again Brenda. You are one very talented lady. You do such beautiful work even though you are in a lot of pain.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Your cards are amazing Brenda, such beautiful designs and your stamping is awesome, lovely designs and colours.
Pia's card is stunning, Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Delightful floral cards, these new stamps look gorgeous and you have showcased them beautifully.
Lorraine

Zoechaos said...

Loving these cool colours you have chosen Brenda and of course admiring your style. xx

Mervi said...

Fabulous cards, my fave is the tulips one;-))m

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful set of cards Brenda. Love the use of your new cards. Have a great week. Anesha

pinky said...

This post is definitely bursting with spring loveliness Brenda. Such gorgeous colours. A definitely 'cheer me up' post! Good luck with the next jab!!

Fikreta said...

oh so gorgeous cards!
hugs

Dotty Jo said...

You've really hit the nail on the head about CCC, Brenda. I love the variety of styles too. Love your cards and what a beauty from Pia too. Thanks for being a link in our chain again, so good to have you here, Jo x

Sandra H said...

Your so good with your floral cards they are absolutely beautiful as are all your cards x

Carole said...

Beautiful cards brenda, great variety of techniques and style but really loving the colours in your first one...my favourites. xx

Linby said...

Beautiful cards showcasing your love of flowers. I like how you used the border stamps on the first design, wonderful inspiration.
I have a set of those dies to make a card like the one you received, just not got to them yet!

Sarn said...

WOW - these floral cards are marvellous Brenda.
Love the backgrounds you made and the floral focal points are wonderful. Great shapes too. Yep, I love everything about them! xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card and very beautiful cards Brenda you have made
Gr Karin

kiwimeskreations said...

Amazing cards and beautiful stamps Brenda - loving them all.
Blessings
Maxine

Lynne said...

All fabulous cards Brenda and those tulips certainly look great with the teal window background x

junemac2 said...

Totally gorgeous <3 x

Mac Mable said...

What fabulous stamping with eye catching designs. Love Pia's contemporary card too. Glad you are on the mend x.

Inkyfingers said...

What an awesome collection of cards, Brenda! I love flower cards and you excel at them!!! I particularly love the soft shades you used on the first card which is the gift that keeps giving with so many panels!
Hope you are on the mend!
Take care.
Hugs
Carol

Pat said...

Beautiful cards Brenda, I love the first one with all the gorgeous flowers.

Pat xx

Greta said...

Oh what fabulous cards, Brenda! Love them all! It is fun to get cards from our CCC partners that sometimes use totally different products & designs from our norm. Glad you've joined in now!