Tuesday 5 April 2022

Kingsley and Merriweather


Morning again Peeps, posts from me are a bit like buses the last few days and this one is for our April challenge at River of Creativity where our theme is 'Anythings Goes with a Spring option (but no cards)'.

As mentioned in my post on Saturday I had a second shadow box photo to share, these are for our little Margo's new bedroom, I think this is probably my favourite of the two as I just love Kingsley and Merriweather the Geese from Highlight Crafts. 

It's a lovely summer day and the blossom (Honey Rose Blossom) is in full bloom and Croockedy Fence makes another appearance. I can totally lose myself working with Steph's Two Red Robin dies and Reflection sheets as the artwork is fabulous and so realistic, I will be sharing some new animals with you later this month, all I can say is we will be down on the farm so I am completely at home.


I am planning a third frame, things look better in threes but not sure on the animals yet,  I love Phoenix the Fox but decided not the best of animals for a little one, especially after Saturday's frame with all the hens!! So maybe it will be some of the new animals mentioned above. Don't forget to claim your 10% discount with the code on my sidebar if you are tempted by these goodies.

I do hope you will join us this month, although we are a non card challenge we have been so encouraged to see your lovely creations, some of you stepping right outside your comfort zone to join in.
 
 Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.

29 comments:

Pauline C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pauline C said...

Very pretty frame … really evokes the joys of nature in spring 😀(sorry my predictive text went stupid in the previous comment and it turned out gobbledygook☺️)

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a wonderful frame Brenda - love those geese! And the gorgeous floral branch is amazing
Blessings
Maxine

meg said...

A beautiful framed Spring layout,the geese and floral embellishments are gorgeous

Sandra H said...

This is so pretty x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a gorgeous scene you've created here Brenda, as I'm playing catch up I've just scrolled back to see your previous scene. Another gorgeous picture, can't wait to see the thrid one.

Sue xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful shadow box frame,great background and love the geese and rickety fence
Carol x

Pat said...

Beautiful shadow box Brenda with a lovely scene.

Pat xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a gorgeous scene and absolutely perfect for these shadow box frames, I have a few from The Range that I haven't used yet so thank you for the inspiration.
Lorraine

HilaryJane said...

I can see you are enjoying making these little scenes, Margo will love them xx

Gerrina said...

I think the room just got a whole lot attractive for littje Margot (or someone else)! Beautiful sceme! Hugs, Gerrina

Fiona said...

Hi Brenda - just to let you know I couldn't get through to you on the email regarding the challenge win - it has just bounced back to me. Fiona

Wendy L said...

Such a gorgeous scene Brenda, xxx

Chris said...

A beautiful scene for your little Megan to wake up to, love the geese and the beautiful blossom.
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cheerful and very beautiful frame card Brenda

Gr Karin

Crafting Queen said...

This is stunning Brenda. Love the images. Have a great day. Anesha

cuilliesocks said...

How beautiful Brenda, I love the countryside scene and the shadow box design, those geese have real character, Kate x

Zoechaos said...

What a wonderful decoration for a child's room. Beautifully done I hope you have signed them. xx

Conny said...

Really wonderful, Brenda! Love the little geese and all the flowers!

Hugs,
Conny

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow! I just LOVE this amazing scene, such delicious shadow box!! It's really realistic! I would love leave in that place! :) The Geese are so detailed and they seem go out from the amazing country garden!! The blossoms and the flowers on the bottom look fabulous, as well the fence! And I can see two cute birds at the top, they surely sing so well :) I think Margo will have a fabulous wall with your shadow boxes! I can't buy new stash now, but surely first or later I will buy some Two Red Robin's items, really love their look and the themes.
Hugs

Vee Cassidy said...

This is just beautiful, Brenda and lots of lovely things to keep the interest and allow a child to create stories from. Vee xx

mamawcindy said...

I am loving this Brenda, What a beautiful scene. Wonderful job! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
cindys-greencricut

Gail said...

That is such a great scene!
Lots of color & texture, just makes me smile!

Greta said...

Margo's room will be the envy of the neighborhood with the wonderful shadow boxes you've made! I adore this one & can't wait to see what you come up with for the 3rd!

Sarn said...

Simply delightful framed spring scene Brenda. xxx

Linby said...

These are so sweet there is an old fashioned charm about them too.

Fikreta said...

so wonderful card!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Do agree B this is just wonderful… love it muchly! Happy Resurrection Day as we celebrate our Jesus is alive evermore for He is risen as He said. .. saw other post above too and am amazed at your diversity too.
Praying for you in your health as always.. mines been not so great of late.
The corner is just up ahead I’m sure! God helping me.
Thanks for Sharing, God bless and keep you safe, and all those you love, hugs Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Lee said...

Absolutely Stunning in every way.xx