Saturday 1 September 2018

Never stop making wishes


Morning Peeps, time for our new Allsorts challenge which I am hosting and the theme is 'Things with Wings', Butterflies, Bugs, Birds, Fairies, the choice is yours. I am also posting over at the Chocolate Baroque blog today, you can find my artwork further down.

Starting with a piece of Fabriano I used Pan Pastels to create a background, then I used a stencil and DI's to sponge some sun rays..............or they could be moon rays............that one is down to intrpretation! I stamped the Lavinia Fairy with black versafine, then my all time favourite stamp Stampendous P107, Agapanthus cluster as it works really well with the Lavinia image. Finally some toadstools, foliage and a little mouse all of which are Lavinia. The sentiment is a pretty old one from Stamp Addicts although I don't think it's available anmore.



Here's another I found lurking in my files, it's one I made ages ago for Tattered Lace but never blogged. The Rare Earth image was stamped with versafine black and coloured in with sparkle pens, I stamped the Peacocks tail and some of the flowers a second time and decoupaged, then matted with TL pearl border frames.



Today I am also posting over at the Chocolate Baroque DT blog, all details of my work can be found there but these are the stamps and stencils used which are all available on the CB web site hereIndian ElephantIndian TextilesPaisley ElephantNatures PaisleyAmazing Mackintosh Words Silhouette Palace 1 and Silhouette Palace 2 on the card above and the little acetate book below.




Have a good weekend everyone.
 
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.

26 comments:

Mervi said...

Totally gorgeous creations with vibrant colours.
Happy weekend;-))m

Fikreta said...

Brenda yours cards are so gorgeous!
I love them!
have a nice day
hugs

gwen70 said...

Such beautiful cards Brenda

aussie aNNie said...

I can see from your cards B that you have really enjoyed making these all, they are fabulous as the colours and stamps used, the design with the elephants is gorgeous.x

Stamps and Paper said...

Another collection of beautiful art work Brenda

Anne

Linby said...

Just love the Lavinia card so pretty. Great matting on the peacock card, I have those dies and must try and CASE this idea!

Craftyfield said...

Fab makes Brenda, I love the mini album in particular, the hot climate of India oozes out of your pages! Enjoy your sunny weekend, I fear Autumn is catching up quick now and it feels a lot cooler than last week! xx

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, these are stunning!!. I love the soft colours in the second card and the third one is so striking. Hope your fur babies are doing well. Hugs Anesha

kiwimeskreations said...

What amazing work Brenda - you never cease to amaze me! Your elephants are a delight, as is the peacock card. The fairy one is a delight.
I do hope you health issues are behaving this week.
Blessings
Maxine

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous crads Brenda there are a lott again..........
hope I can join the ch little bit buzy lately
Gr Karin

Valerija said...

Beautiful and cute cards, lovely colours too.
Valerija xx

KandA said...

Amazing creatons as always Brenda and I especially love the little book. Such great inpiration and it's given me an idea for my little Miss mini crafter xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

The adorable fairy scene is a delight.... Yo know that I always admire your stunning magical works, so inspiring and dreaming!! I have to buy Pan Pastels one day.... They look fabulous on your works! :)
Amazing work with that peacock... that now is mine!!! :D LOL Thank you very much!!! And thanks also for the inspiration, its a really gorgeous stamp and look great with decoupaging and those layered frames!
Your samples for the new CB stamps are just stunning! Love so much the stencilled landscape with those gorgeous decoupaged flowers and the stunning book with the elephant!! How many beautiful blending of colours, stamps and stencils!!! The shape of the book is just perfect for the theme!
Hope you are well. Sending you a big hug!

Sarah said...

Beautiful samples Brenda, the acetate album is fantastic, lovely colours xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous projects and gorgeous colours in all of them, so bright and cheerful.
Lorraine

crafty-stamper said...

All fabulous projects Brenda fabulous colouring on the peacock and love the little acetate book
Carol x

Mummylade said...

Fantastic scenes. That flower stamp is absolutely amazing!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

More beautiful work. I especially love the top one, so effective

Kathleen said...

Stunning collection of cards, some super images, designs and colours. Some stunning backgrounds too, especially the elephant ones.

Kath x

susiestacey said...

Beautiful cards, love the elephant booklet you have created - it is so different. The pink fairy card is heavenly x Susan x

Wendy L said...

All so gorgeous Brenda, loving the elephants. Xxx

LesleyG said...

What stunningly gorgeous creations! So inspirational, just what I needed thank you, I'm now off to play! Xxx

Ellibelle said...

An amazing assortment of cards again here Brenda. Loving each one of these, and I will be thankful to you forever for introducing me to the Lavinia Stamps!

Gerrina said...

So special the super small stripes on your first card that give it all the depth...Love the peacock and the elephant-book, but the verru sunny"creative" card is my favorite! Super to find so many creations in one post! Hugs, Gerrina

Greta said...

All lovely, but wow--can't stop looking at the peacock!

Uroo Creations said...

Wooowwwwww!!!!
Totally gorgeous creations all of these...
I specially love how you used such wonderful Indian designs in your awesome work.Such a beautiful album, Being an Indian, feeling happy to see that you love those Indian patterns...
I am so glad to found you through blogger...love to follow you and looking forward to many learn great techniques and creative tips....

Hugs
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations