Wednesday 11 July 2018

Many of you will already have heard the extremely sad news that Tracy my friend and challenge team mate, lost her eldest son Scott on Friday. I am writing this post with Tracy's permission as I do not do Facebook and therefore using my blog to pass on the information in the paragraph below.

Those who do use Facebook may already know that one of Scott's friend Liam, has started a Just Giving page here to help his family meet some of the funeral costs. They are costs no parent expects to be faced with and something few would be prepared for so if you can give even £5 it would be greatly appreciated in helping Liam reach and hopefully exceed the target to help his friends family.

When I spoke with Tracy last evening she asked me to extend her thanks to those who have sent sympathy cards which are of great comfort to her John, Jodie and Bobby.
 
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.

11 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what sad news :-( - every parents worst nightmare,m and I don't think one could or would ever 'prepare' for that.
Blessings
Maxine

aussie aNNie said...

Sent Tracy love via facebook, so sad life is short.xx

Crafting Queen said...

What sad news, so sorry for her loss.

crafty-stamper said...

Very sad news utmost sympathy to Tracy and her family
Carol x

ALI said...

Very sad news, sending sympathy x

Jane said...

Oh goodness me how tragic. May he rest in peace: sending my condolences at such a sad time xx

Astrid Maclean said...

I don't do much Facebook, so this is news to me, please pass on my condolences, there is nothing worse than losing a child I am sure....

Jennifer Scull said...

what very sad mews. my prayers are with the family and friends.

Diane said...

My heart goes out to Tracy and the whole family, to lose a loved one this way is the hardest to bare.......

Fikreta said...

Im so sorry...

Greta said...

2 beautiful cards, Brenda! I really love your stamping for the butterfly card!