A little message

I always appreciate your visits, but having been unwell recently I have been a rather bad blogger and feel more than a little guilty that I have been unable to return your visits.

So for a few weeks my comment option will be switched off, but there will be a few scheduled posts popping up if you would like to take peek.

Tuesday, 18 December 2012

A rather blue Chrismtas



Morning everyone, just a mega quick post with my mind month DT pieces for Stamping Sensations and Penny Black and More.

My top card has been masked to allow me to create the central scene using Penny Black 4004K Treescape which I stamped twice and added some little deers from Hero Arts K5524, a sentiment and ribbon to finish. The shading has been done with Pan Pastels.


This is one I forgot to post the other day when it went up onto the challenge blog so thought I would share it today as I so love the black Labrador taking charge of the house and snowy garden.............. as they do as anyone who knows Labradors will be more than aware.............. or I could just be honest and say they are plain nosey.

I had been looking for some nice silhouette dog stamps for ages and was thrilled when I found Andover Rubber Stamps, they make stamps of just about every breed of dog you can think of and were even kind enough to make this one as a special order without the oval which surrounded this particular image. They also made me a personalised stamp using the dog you see above for the back of my cards. The other stamps are Stampscapes and colouring and shading done with Pan Pastels.

And before anybody asks......................the above card is from our dogs to other family dogs, I needed several of these and the girls all added their personalised paw prints to the insides......am I mad........... most probably yes !! But it's a happy kind of madness. 


This is another made with the Three Tree Trio from our sponsor Visible Image, stamped very simply with green  archival ink and again some shading with Pan Pastels. The sentiment is Penny Black.


And a final piece using stamps from Chocolate Baroque and you got it.........Pan Pastels.

Have a good Tuesday everyone.

 
09 10