Monday 8 March 2010

Exciting Stampalot challenge news

Well here I am at last as promised, been a long slow haul getting anything done today and been really busy at the office, typical Monday and has taken me forever to get this post ready.

But I know that you are all waiting to see who the winner of last weeks Hero Arts Goody Bag is........well to find out you have to go here............yes at last we can introduce the Sir Stampalot Challenge Blog. And that's where the new candy will be on offer for the coming week.

But before you head off, please join me in welcoming the very talented Design Team who have all been at boiling point wanting to share their news with the world so here they are - in alphabetical order so they don't squabble - not my fault my name starts with a 'B':


Please feel free to list our new logo above and I do hope you have all noticed a slight change from what we planned.........the challenge is going to be every month starting on 1st April.

11 comments:

☼ Cheryl* said...

ooooo very exciting!

Fliss said...

I've popped over and become a follower. Thanks for the great news Brenda.
xx

Unknown said...

Thats brilliant news, and a great DT.
Christine x

Merry said...

How exciting and congratulations Brenda. Off to take a look.

Anne said...

ohhhhhhhhh I'll look forward to this one Brenda, especially as I can now play along:)
Anne x

Claude said...

Very cool, congrats to the DT!

Lynne K said...

Great news! I'm a follower! Looking forward to it, & congratulations to all the DT.

Diane said...

Congrats to the DT! I'm off to check them out!

Annie said...

oh really looking forward to joining in this. Will pop over and become a follower.
Ann xxx

Sarah said...

So exciting, I love challenges! Hope you have lots of fun in the DT xxx

Anonymous said...

This is so exciting Brenda...really can't wait to see you all in action
x
Vicky