Sunday, 4 October 2026

A tad spooky


Morning all, we have a new challenge starting today at We Love Stamping and our very seasonal theme is Shades of Autumn, no guessing who selected that one! We have two prizes of stamps and stencil from Sweet Poppy.

Above a (rather busy) Autumnal scene using stamps from the new (at least new until later this month!) Lavinia Midnight Coven release along with a few older stamps including Acorn Abode with the little Mouse sitting on it. Brayerd background, all stamped with Versafine Clair plus a bit of shading using DI's. The theme at Crafty Calendar is Autumn/Halloween and adding another at Sweet Stampin' and Halloween at Two Old Bats and Crafty Animals.


There had to be an Autumn wreath, created on the spin tool stamped onto an inky background, all elements in the wreath are Lavinia inked with inks and ecoline pens, the sentiment from a set sent by a crafty friend and have to confess I don't have the package any more so not sure of the make. Entering this one at Colourful Options and Colour Hues.


With all thew family activity I'm a couple of days late with my share for the Card Chain Challenge, above what I sent to Linda in Minnesota following the colour options along with stencil (this one was very kindly sent to me by a CCC friend who knows how much I love Poppies) and tone on tone ink blending. I received a card with an adorable Hedgie from Alice in Austria.

3 comments:

Sarn said...

Such a striking and wonderfully autumnal scene on your first card, and I love the wreath on your second card. Autumn is a fabulous season. xxx

The CCC card is beautiful too. Great stencilling xxx

Aquarius said...

Loving the spooky feel of the first card and the two leafy/floral ones are beautiful as well

kiwimeskreations said...

What wonderful cards Brenda - your autumnal wreath is so striking, and I do love the sentiment there. The Card Chain card is sooo pretty with the tone on tone stenciling, and again a beautiful sentiment
Blessings
Maxine