Monday, 14 September 2026

Poppies, Herbalums and a Squirrel


It's the fourteenth of the month which means mid way time at Tag-Along (and ATC's) where we have Lynn's theme of Circles, can be just one circle or lots! Our prize is a bundle with tag dies, stencil, stickers and twine.

My tag above has a brayered background plus stamping using an A&C worker stamp, a really old TH die to create the circle holes with an inky piece laid beneath, Two Red Robins Poppies, coloured twines and a word sticker. Poppies are Bright so linking 613 Avenue Create, Creative Knockouts Lots of Layers, Just us Girls Bold and Blooms for Triple B, Blooms, Birds or Butterflies.



A set of ATC's, my circles are the sun/moon with a whole host of Lavina stamps which include Herbs and Delights with Pixie Herabalum's gardening and the little Bunnies coming along to eat everything that grows, just as they do in our gardens. Sewing the Seeds of Love by Tears for Fears is my song for A Place to Start and the AG option at The Little Things.


This was my Sunday afternoon experiment for the Snippets Playground, not sure if it worked and certainly far more gold splatters than planned....my left hand and arm remain wonky since surgery and index finger doesn't move anymore, so if I'm not using a stamp platform everything that happens is all rather hit and miss! 

My snippets below shows the middle parts left after cutting apertures for Christmas cards (which will pop up later this week) onto which I stuck snippets of Autumnal (Amazon) DP's onto them and cut out the circles. A brayerd background, random stamping with A&C and Lavinia stamps, then just arranged the circles. Adding at Love Those Pretty Papers.


Wonder if Google will get the reading list issue sorted this week, we live in hope, I'm trying hard to check on those I visit regularly but sure some are falling through the net so apologies if I've missed some visits.

37 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow these are all gorgeous Brenda, but love the tag with those vibrant colours.........gr karin

Aquarius said...

Plenty of circles featuring here in one way or another. Love the set of ATCs with the garden theme. Fingers crossed the Blogger problem will be resolved soon.

meg said...

A wonderful set of ATC's, telling the story of gardeners problems with rabbits, love the vibrant poppies

pinky said...

Your tag is so bright and pretty Brenda, love the stencilling behind the flowers. Your atc's are so sweet!! Great idea with your snippets card too!

Linby said...

Beautiful poppy tag. Why haven't I got the A&C poppy words? Must try and track it down. Lovely set of ATCs telling a little tale and pretty colours too. Your snippets card looks fab too, intrigued to what the Christmas cards are.

My name is Erika. said...

I'm not sure if my reading list is updated so I stopped by to see what you're been creating. Some beauties definitely. Those poppies look amazing on the tag, and I like how you added just a few things to he background just to make it not boring. Very cute herb garden too and I love how you layered those circles on the card. The colors match the background and it's a cool way to create a garden scene. I noticed there's another post so I'm off to check that one out. Happy new week to you Brenda. hugs-Erika

cm said...

You've created a pretty background for your oh-so-lovely poppies. Bold and beautiful! Thank you for sharing in the Just Us Girls gallery.
~carol

Donna said...

Fabulous makes, like that poppy tag, your ATC scenes, and the circle ATC's are fabulous-the splatters are great!

Sarn said...

A lovely poppy tag with lots of interest. Your Lavinia set of ATCs are simply gorgeous.

The circles card made from your snippets is FAB! Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you in the treehouse for a coffee later. xxx

Tina Z. said...

absolutely amazing creations, I love them all, especially the tag and all these beautiful scenes!
crafty hugs xx

alice k. said...

hi Brenda, I sent you mail about your address for the Card Chain.

LesleyG said...

Fabulous creations, love them all, and ditto on Blogger issues xxx

Lynne said...

Your tag is gorgeous Brenda, tje ATCs are so cute and the circles card is fab and works really well. I do hope they get the reading list problem sorted soon!

alice k. said...

I used the address @ ibas as per the CC list. Is that wrong?

Inkyfingers said...

That gorgeous tag is my fave this week Brenda, but the ATCs are lovely too. I really like the dreamy look the final card has. Such a great way to use leftover snippets.
Hugs,
Carol x

Jane.D said...

Lovely creations, Brenda! Saw your lovely tag over at theTriple B challenge and just had to pop over and have a closer look, it is beautiful!

Darlene said...

WOW what awesome projects! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Love Those Pretty Papers & Triple B challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner
Triple B Co-Owner

Jill K said...

Cute and perfect for fall! Thanks for playing along at A Place to Start this month.
Jill K, DT member, A Place to Start

HilaryJane said...

A lovely and varied collection today. I love the bold red and green on your tag and your little ATCs. What great little scenes. I do admire how you manage to stay so positive through all your trials and tribulations xx

Liz said...

Wonderful creations, Brenda. I especially love the collection of ATCs.
Liz xx

Sandra H said...

Mr blogger really is playing up no new posts for me for over 4 days now and not seeing my own posts in the Reading list get a move on Mr blogger, your creations are beautiful Brenda love the scenes on your 2nd card, colours beautiful on the tag and circles created a fabulous snippet card xx

The Crafty Den said...

A beautiful poppy tag Brenda. The red really pops against your soft green background. Love all the background details and twine bow. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us Girls challenge. Hugs, Denise x

Conny said...

So wonderful, Brenda! Love your ATCs!

Hugs,
Conny

Janette said...

You always manage to take my breath away Brenda, so many stunning creations, the designs and colours are just perfect. xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Brenda, they are all beautiful! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

Hugs, Em
613 Avenue Create Co-Owner
A Place To Start DT
Creative Em my blog
Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

alice k. said...

It's me again - I got your address from Gail. But so weird you haven't seen my - meanwhile - two emails. Might they be in the junk folder?

Pat said...

Beautiful ATC's and a lovely poppy tag and a very interesting design on the card Brenda

Pat xx

Mrs.B said...

I love the tag with those bold poppies and lovely ATCs. and a clever use of the snippets to make a lovely Autumnal card. Avril x

EmmaT said...

Lovely selection of makes, the poppy tag is gorgeous

Lisa said...

What a fabulous collection of projects! The vibrant poppy tag immediately caught my eye, and I love the storytelling in the delightful ATCs. Your snippet card is such a creative way to use those circular elements, and the finished result has a wonderfully artistic feel.

creationsnz said...

Fab tag, love those poppies that pop. CarolG

Craftyfield said...

The tag is so perfectly designed with the right colours and tones balance, Brenda! The poppies are gorgeous and dimensional adding a lot of interest. You reminded me I actually have that TH die and haven't used it for ages... x

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love the creative journey you took with the circle theme. Each one of these 3 samples is so unique and beautiful. Thanks for the kind words you left at my blog and blessings!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

The poppy tag is gorgeous, I love how you used all the circles. Certainly "inspires". The set of ATC's are wonderful, such a lovely theme running through them, with great images. Your experiment card is stunning, love the sentiment too, a beautiful background and images. Sorry to hear the result of your surgery left you wonky! Take care. x

Greta said...

Beautiful tag and card, Brenda, but the ATCs are my favorites here! Just adore those sweet little scenes!

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

Wow, beautiful creations, Brenda!
Greetings Carola

Rosmarie said...

Oh my gosh, Brenda, your creations are all so beautiful!! The ATC set with the elf silhouettes tells a real little story, and that gorgeous poppy tag is absolutely stunning! …and then there’s that brilliant way you used up your scraps!! I’m totally thrilled!! Thank you so much for playing along with The Little Things. I appreciate it all the more, knowing that you're having some trouble with your hand and arm! Hugs, Rosi
You might also be interested in this challenge blog:
Dream Factory