Wednesday, 22 July 2026

Floral snippets


Morning all, thought I had better do a quick post with my Snippets Playground share as I've got a cancellation tomorrow to go in to have the further Cervical spine treatment done. Not as invasive as the surgery in May so all going to plan only MIA for a day or two.

The above was a bit of an experiment! The little squares were left over from die cutting tiny frames for a project ages ago, these were the little pieces from the middle. So I used a removable glue runner to stick them onto a piece of card and then stamped Penny Black Lovely inking with Ecoline pends direct to stamp. Then separated the pieces and assembled onto black card (looking now, non to accurately) with small gaps between. More matting and layering, a ribbon and sentiment sticker.

Try it on Tuesday has Summer Blooms as their theme so linking up there.

No comments: