Sunday 4 August 2024

Summertime


Morning everyone, scheduled again so hopefully it's Sunday.

We have new challenges at We Love Stamping and Stamping Sensations with the themes of Focal Sentiment and Summer in the Garden with prizes from AALL and Create and Lisa Horton Designs.

AALL and Create for WLS, it's a canvas featuring At One with Nature (479), Petal Therapy (684), Don't Stop Now (913) and sentiment from my own Moments set. Ecoline pens for colouring and TRR leaves tucked in and a background stencilled with crackle paste. A little stamped birdie and Butterfly from an A&C ephemera set with a bit of extra colour added. I added a stand to the back of this and used as a Birthday card for our eldest Daughter a few days ago. Flowers, sentiments and Birdie all stamped onto snippets so popping to the new Snippets Playground with this one, schools out for Summer but still some fun holiday events planned.


For SS summer I've used some of my favourite garden blooms and of course a Fairy as they lurk in the gardens here, you just need to be quick to spot them! Lavinia stamps, an inked background and stamped with Poppies, Honeysuckle, Flutter Butterflies, BluebellBell Flower and Fairy from Fairy Foragers. Linking this to Lavinia's Favourite Colours theme.


Using my favourite tri fold die which I know several blog friends have as well, images stamped using A&C new releases, left to right Standing so Tall (1178) This Much is True (1175) and Best you Ever Had (1176), I also used a selection of their rub on's to coordinate with the colouring which is all Ecoline pens.


Also adding my card for the July Card Chain Challenge, a bit late but this scheduled post follows on from reveal day, my card using Lavinia stamps went to Jeanne in Minnesota following the Gold, Jade and Topaz colour palette (loosely!). I received the card below from blog friend Greta in Oregon who also followed the colour option.

31 comments:

Aquarius said...

A beautiful selection of cards to inspire

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow you have bin busy Brenda, beautiful summery cards you have made......gr karin

Craftyfield said...

So many cards, so many styles, so much work and all so beautiful Brenda! x

kiwimeskreations said...

Do hope you are on the mend now Brenda, and that the surgery and other treatments are all regarded as successful
Loving these cards - your work always amazes me - so varied and beautiful
Blessings
Maxine

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Brenda are your cards and l hope your feeling much better sending lots of hugs x

Liz said...

Wonderful collection of card, Brenda. They are all beautiful, but i especially lovely your cards using Lavinia stamps.
Liz xx

Pauline C said...

Another wonderful selection of cards Brenda, love all your compositions, inky backgrounds and added details. Hope your recovery is going well after your surgery xx❤️

Carol L said...

I wish I had your stamina when it comes to making beautiful cards like this. They're all lovely, but your summer card with those flowers and sunrays on the circle is just over the top for me. Well done on each of them!

Chris said...

So many beautiful cards on this post Brenda, just scrolling down it is like walking in a summer garden with all those lovely colours and flowers and the odd fairy of course xx

pinky said...

I think I said wow about five times there Brenda. Your cards are so inspirational and absolutely beautiful!

Pat said...

What a beautiful array of cards Brenda, all so gorgeous but my favourite is your fabulous tri-fold card, love all the images and the colours. Have a good weekend.

Pat xx

Linby said...

A wonderful selection of techniques and colour. I do love the circular scene the colours are amazing and tri fold, again the colours are so beautiful against all the white.

Carole said...

Beautiful cards..of course I love the lavina ones. I hope you are doing ok after your surgery. Hugs xx

Crafting Queen said...

These are fantastic Brenda. Sending hugs and prayers. Anesha x

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Brenda, I hope all's going well for you and that you are recovering well. What a gorgeous selection of cards, everyone is a stunner, wonderful designs and gorgeous colours, take care, Kate x

Sarn said...

A lovely collection of cards and a canvas on this post Brenda. Hope your recovering nicely from your op.

Thanks for entering the gorgeous canvas as your Snippets Playground homework. See you up in the treehouse for a blueberry muffin and something nice and cold to drink! Actually, scratch that - I'd better bring the refreshments down to you - I see you sitting there on a sun lounger by the paddling pool! xxx

Mrs.B said...

A stunning canvas Brenda, it's a lovely design and the colours are so striking.
Love the little Lavinia garden scene and the colours on the tri fold card are gorgeous against the grungy background.
Love the fairy scene too, it works well in the green shades.
Avril xx

meg said...

A stunning array of summer colours and florals,hope you are recovering well

Fikreta said...

these are gorgeous !

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Floral delights, Brenda - love them all but especially card one with all the bright colors! Your CCC card is lovely too!!

Gail L said...

Just lovely!
I sure like your CCC card!
Hope you're on the mend!

EmmaT said...

Beautiful selection of makes, all equally fabulous. Emmax

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful work as always, Brenda! Thanks for being a link in our CCC chain of friendship and fun, Jo x

Lynne said...

A fabulous selection Brenda. Hope you are recovering well x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such an awesome selection of cards Brenda, many different techniques and colours, hard to pick a favourite one.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow amazing selection of creations Brenda each one is beautiful the different images and colours are truly wonderful
hugs
lolo x

Di said...

Gorgeous cards B! Each one is a real work of art. Hope your recovery is going well. Take care.

Hugs
Di xx

Lisa said...

Really love these cards. That top card is over the top amazing. The colors are so eye catching and the butterfly is gorgeous. The fairy card is so sweet. Great selection of images for that card. Nicely done on the screen card too. I have never made one and really need to add that to my list of cards to make. So many possibilities. I love seeing the envelope for the 3rd card. I really should decorate my envelopes. I usually pair the envelopes with the cards when I am ready to use them and don't get them decorated as I am always in a hurry to mail them.

HilaryJane said...

What a wonderful selection of cards. I love the tri-fold one and your CCC one. Hope all is going as expected for you. I am back from my foray with the grandchildren. Feeling exhausted and will slowly catch up. I will normally try to keep on top of commenting when I am away, but this time it was impossible xx

Greta said...

Hope your recovery is going well. I love your cards, especially the first one which is a wowzer!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Such gorgeous work Brenda. x