Saturday 3 September 2022

Tweet


Morning to you all, time for our next Allsorts challenge, we are back to weekly again and Dena is inviting us to create for the theme of Anything Goes with the option of School Days. 

Before I move on can I talk about DT's and challenges.......we have DT spaces due to changes in personal circumstances so if you are interested in joining a team please drop me a mail........even if you think you are not up to it you probably are, so lets chat about it. Previous DT experience not necessary and if you are unsure you could try a month or two and see how it goes, we're a flexible and friendly bunch 😊

As I have nothing which really fits the school theme I've opted for Anything Goes and used the AALL and Create birdie from Friendship Florals and Sunflower from Woodland stamped twice and paper pieced on to an inky offcut. An Oxide background, a few worker stamps in the background and washi tape.


Thought I would also share the little wooden plaque I made for Highlight using the new Two Red Robin Gathering of Gatherings dies. 

As always my thanks for your visits and words of encouragement and hope you all have a good weekend.
 
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.

23 comments:

meg said...

Love the stamped images colours and background in the card, fabulous choice of diecuts to create the beautiful scene on the plaque

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful card Brenda - love the dreamy background you have created for the birds. The plaque is gorgeous too - a typically English type of scene :)
Blessings
Maxine

Rainey's Craft Room said...

The turquoise and pink work really well together and makes the flower heads pop off the card, a beautiful design.
Lorraine

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a beautiful card and project Brenda

gr karin

Gerrina said...

The only thing I can think of with the schooltheme is books... But the other option is perfect and you used these stamps beautifully! Enjoy the weekend!

Wendy L said...

Love your plaque Brenda and your card is so pretty, xxx

Ellibelle said...

Two absolutely beautiful creations, the card is so pretty and beautiful colors, but my favorite this time is the beautiful wooden plaque with that wonderful scene!

Chris said...

Beautiful card and plaque Brenda, hope you're doing well. It's a lovely day here today, I've been reading outside- making the most of the sunshine, hope it lasts!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the stamps on your beautiful card but WOW your plaque is fabulous love the crackle background and the foxes
Carol x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Brenda both these are WOW love the image and colours on the first one the second one is outstanding all the beautiful colours and images I love it. Brenda thank you so much for your comment on my blog I have been so down lately and of course, the problems with my broadband and Facebook have got me so stressed I have reduced the number of statins that I was prescribed because I felt so ill but I have been taking my blood pressure and it seems ok which is a surprise I will have to go back and have another blood test in November so I am hoping everything has improved, at the moment I am using my little Chromebook at mum's we have a different internet provider so I am enjoying the speed of it I will just have to bring my laptop and printer over to see if things are different with that as I have all my files on that one, I hope that you are feeling a little better you take care
hugs
lorraine x

Mrs.B said...

Love the card Brenda, those colours are gorgeous, and you've created a lovely country scene on the plaque.
Avril x

HilaryJane said...

Another fantastic background and I do love that pink and blue together. So pretty xx

pinky said...

Two beautiful projects Brenda. The first is so pretty in the pinks and blues and the plaque is just gorgeous!!

Mervi said...

Gorgeous plaque with cute animals and a lovely card.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Una favolosa decorazione da appendere, con le volpi e i papaveri, hai fatto un gran lavoro con il paper piecing!! E una card così dolce con l'uccellino e i fiori blu, bellissima palette e uno sfondo delizioso con il tuo inconfondibile stile!
Buona Domenica, ti abbraccio!

Fikreta said...

so very beautiful!

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card Brenda … stunning shades on the bird and the fabulous inky background. Also what an amazing plaque .. such beautiful detail xx

Gail said...

Love the color of the flowers!
Your plaque is great!
Hope you're doing well!

Sarn said...

Wow- amazing plaque and lovely card. Fantastic work. X

Stamps and Paper said...

Such amazing artwork Brenda on both your projects...both are incredible...

Anne

Sandra H said...

Two stunning cards Brenda x

Linby said...

Beautiful card with a wonderful combo of colours. Of course I love the plaque especially with the poppies.

Greta said...

2 gorgeous projects, Brenda! Love the look of the card with the beautiful background & the plaque is just amazing!