Inky indulgence using Dylusions and grunge paste for the background, Penny Black stamps, 4376K Hollyhocks, 4261F Time and 25-001 Promenade stencil
Good morning Peeps, it's not my normal day for posting............not sure what normal is mind you.......but I would like to share some exciting news with you about the candy events we are hosting over at Penny Black and More challenge.
The main Penny Black prize for one lucky winner but there are more prizes
- Be a follower of our Penny Black Challenge blog.
- Add the candy logo above to your own blog with a link back to the Penny Black and More blog to help us spread the word.
- Register for free with the Penny Black Club - essential for all us Penny Black fans as we are among the first to know about new releases, news from Penny Black and so much more.
- Leave us a comment on the challenge post.
- And to be eligible for a further bonus prize 'Like' Penny Black on Facebook here and leave a comment. And if you would like to share as well that would be wonderful, here is the bonus prize.......
- In additional the Design Team have extra goodies to give away on their own blogs and a winning name will be selected from each on 26th October. Here are the links to their blogs so please do pop along to visit them to be in with a change of winning their prizes as well as those on this post.
- Leave me a comment on this post.
- Be a follower of my blog.
- Post the photo below on your sidebar with a link back here.
Kaiser DP's, Embossing folders, Penny Black stamp, ribbons and charms
There is one more card I wanted to share as I have been doing some colouring in this week.............I know shock horror as I just don't do colouring or should I say can't, hence my usual inky grungy scenic crafting, which I obviously thoroughly enjoy but the ability to colour an image occasionally has always lurked.
However I have some new colouring mediums which I aquired purely by chance, let me explain. I saw a very quick glimpse of a C&C programme last weekend and the display cards caught my eye as they were mostly Penny Black images, so being nosy looked for a repeat of the show and put it on to record. All made sense when I saw the demonstrator was Cathy Andronicou who many will know from Penny Black. Well Cathy was demoing the new Chameleon pens and I was totally fascinated, so much so that by the end of the programme they were on order...............oh the joy of a tablet by your side.
Using Penny Black 40-311 Poppy Trio, 30-229 Special Wishes and 25-001 Promenade stencil
Well I have to say I am totally blown away by them and I am finding myself actually wanting to colour in, it is the first time I have ever been able to say that in the twelve years or so I have been crafting. Moreover I am actually relatively happy with the finished results so far, there are obviously improvements to be made but I do I do believe I will be able to prefect a passable coloured image very soon.
Naturally I started with Poppies and a have a couple more I will share very soon and who knows I might even managed to colour one of my very neglected hedgies or sweet little PB girls before long, won't that make a change from paper piecing I hear myself say.
OK, enough of my gabble and if you are still with me I hope you will join in over at the challenge blog as I think it going to be a fun fortnight.