Hello all, hope you are all having a good Tuesday.
My latest crafty exploits have been my attempts to prefect the tunnel card, well at least my version. A long way to go still but they say practice makes perfect so two for the price of one her. At least it's given me the opportunity to get some of the long overdue samples done for Sir Stampalot in the process and the second on also fits this weeks new ABC challenge with theme theme T is for.
The first one uses an unmounted Magenta set CS-043 which has some really lovely corner elements as well as flowers and fauna. I cut an aperture in the front of the card with Nesties through the Big Shot. I used the same piece for the dangling element but cut it a size smaller then stamped with versamark black and embossed with detail clear and coloured with a mixture of Copics and Marvy pens, stamped the flowers a second time coloured and spritzed with Glimmer Mist pearl and decoupages. I fixed the main image in place with an eyelet and jump rings. The DP is Kaiser and that's about the card really, oh and some dots of liquid pearls, but actually quite quick to make.
My second card.........sorry the piccies a bit dark despite sunshine and taken in the garden on the gazebo steps.........was created in exactly the same way, but this time I fixed the main image to the rear section of the card. The image is Hero Arts S5362 Dogwood which I absolutely fell in love with when I saw Lynda using it on some of her wonderful artwork........I'm sure they kept this stamp hidden from me at Stampaot because I really had not seen it before, but Janice soon put things right, hence the samples.
The flowers are decoupaged after stamping onto some Kaiser DP, which I also used to cut the corners with a Sizzix die and the spotty revers on the back of the card. The thank you sentiment is Art Impression G463 which I fixed onto one of the inside folds.