Friday 4 December 2009

Allsorts challenge 30

By the time you read this I should be deeply emersed in demonstrationg at Sir Stampalots Big Demo Day........if you live anywhere near or in driving distnace of Peterborough, then it really is the place to be today with lots of different live demonstrations taking place, demo day special offers and refreshments as well.

We had another week of fabulous entries again at Allsorts, it seems you really are enjoying our challenges and we are all so pleased to welcome you each week with your wonderful creations. Gro has selected the theme this week which is "Colours of Advent" where she would like to see the colour purple on your creations. The DT have been treated to images from this weeks sponsor Stretch and Bubbles.

My images from our sponsor are the Christmas tree which I printed three times and glittered liberally using Art Institute dries clear glue and ultra fine glitter. The reindeer was cut from Cricut Christmas Solutions and stamped with Inkadinkado ?? using versafine purple and clear iridescent embossing powder. I used the same stamp and ink to stamp across he corner of the mat which I run through the Bug using the new snow folder. The DP is Daisy Bucket.

4 comments:

lisa said...

Evening Brenda. I go away for a few days and you have created so many wonderful things I'm in awe. Your candles are gorgeous and as for the cards, they are all just stunning.
I'd love to come to your demo day, it sounds great, maybe one day!! I know Sally and Lynne are making the journey so I hope you have a great time.

Lisax

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this card, The colours just make it pop!

Carol said...

Love those Christmas trees, they remind me of ice lollies :)

Carol x

Beryl said...

Fabulous card Brenda - I expect it's all over by now - except for the shputing - I hope it went well and you're not too k*****d.
Beryl xx