It's the fourteenth of the month which means mid way time at Tag-Along (and ATC's) where we have Lynn's theme of Circles, can be just one circle or lots! Our prize is a bundle with tag dies, stencil, stickers and twine.
My tag above has a brayered background plus stamping using an A&C worker stamp, a really old TH die to create the circle holes with an inky piece laid beneath, Two Red Robins Poppies, coloured twines and a word sticker. Poppies are Bright so linking 613 Avenue Create, Creative Knockouts Lots of Layers, Just us Girls Bold and Blooms for Triple B, Blooms, Birds or Butterflies.
A set of ATC's, my circles are the sun/moon with a whole host of Lavina stamps which include Herbs and Delights with Pixie Herabalum's gardening and the little Bunnies coming along to eat everything that grows, just as they do in our gardens. Sewing the Seeds of Love by Tears for Fears is my song for A Place to Start.
This was my Sunday afternoon experiment for the Snippets Playground, not sure if it worked and certainly far more gold splatters than planned....my left hand and arm remain wonky since surgery and index finger doesn't move anymore, so if I'm not using a stamp platform everything that happens is all rather hit and miss!
My snippets below shows the middle parts left after cutting apertures for Christmas cards (which will pop up later this week) onto which I stuck snippets of Autumnal (Amazon) DP's onto them and cut out the circles. A brayerd background, random stamping with A&C and Lavinia stamps, then just arranged the circles. Adding at Love Those Pretty Papers.
Wonder if Google will get the reading list issue sorted this week, we live in hope, I'm trying hard to check on those I visit regularly but sure some are falling through the net so apologies if I've missed some visits.



7 comments:
wow these are all gorgeous Brenda, but love the tag with those vibrant colours.........gr karin
Plenty of circles featuring here in one way or another. Love the set of ATCs with the garden theme. Fingers crossed the Blogger problem will be resolved soon.
A wonderful set of ATC's, telling the story of gardeners problems with rabbits, love the vibrant poppies
Your tag is so bright and pretty Brenda, love the stencilling behind the flowers. Your atc's are so sweet!! Great idea with your snippets card too!
Beautiful poppy tag. Why haven't I got the A&C poppy words? Must try and track it down. Lovely set of ATCs telling a little tale and pretty colours too. Your snippets card looks fab too, intrigued to what the Christmas cards are.
I'm not sure if my reading list is updated so I stopped by to see what you're been creating. Some beauties definitely. Those poppies look amazing on the tag, and I like how you added just a few things to he background just to make it not boring. Very cute herb garden too and I love how you layered those circles on the card. The colors match the background and it's a cool way to create a garden scene. I noticed there's another post so I'm off to check that one out. Happy new week to you Brenda. hugs-Erika
You've created a pretty background for your oh-so-lovely poppies. Bold and beautiful! Thank you for sharing in the Just Us Girls gallery.
~carol
Post a Comment