Morning everyone, the 1st of September means a new challenge at Tag-Along (and ATC's) where it's Lynn's turn to choose the theme which is Circles. Our prize is a bundle with tag dies, stencil, stickers and twine.
I used Stamperia Desire-Tango ephemera, an impulse buy, as you do! Was pretty simple to make just building up and arranging the various elements on the tag base, my single circle the Amor sentiment. The backing DP is MCS.
An ATC coin with an oxide acetate 'splodged' background, a moon and Lavinia Fairy Catkins along with Pipin the Hare.
Finally a bookmark using Lavinia Blackberry which I felt fitting for September, some circle stencilling on the background and an embossing folder with circles although that's probably not too apparent in the photo. The single word also Lavinia.
Theres a new challenge over at the Snippets Playground and just found this in my files so I can pop over for the start of the new term this week. Afraid no snippet photo but Poppies which are Penny Black as is the die cut word all stamped onto and cut from snippets, wheat stamped in the background with very old HA stamp and heat embossed with gold EP. Try it on Tuesday's new theme is embossing so entering there and Penny Black Saturday under A/G.

19 comments:
A gorgeous and colourful tag, I can see why you bought the Stamperia. Your coin is so sweet and playful. a beautiful bookmark with the lovely stamping and stencilling. Finally a poppy card, which of course I love!
Your bookmark made with ephemera, Lavinia coin and floral tag are all superb.
Love the beautiful poppy wishes card you’ve entered in the Snippets Playground. Catch up with you in the treehouse shortly. xxx
A whole selection of lovely projects using different skills that showcase your versatility beautifully.
Hope you and hubby are both recovering.
xx
Great collection of makes, the bookmark is so striking and elegant, like your ATC coin-this is a new technique to me (yeah), your harmony bookmark is beautiful, my favorite color combination and the butterfly and beads are beautiful, like the poppy card is beautiful with the sentiment and the embossed background. Hope you and your husband are getting better.
That tag is just stunning Brenda with the beautiful mix of colours. Your ATC coin is so sweet. Gives off very gentle vibes. Your bookmark is exceptionally pretty in the green and purple and I love the little dangle. As always your poppy card is stunning. Love how you incorporated the single word. Hope you are both improving today!!
Hope you and hubby are improving.A beautiful selection of projects using fabulous elements
A lovely variety on show today. love the dancing couple xx
Another selection creations Brenda all full of happiness
These tags are gorgeous, and I like how they use circles in an interesting way. I also love how you made the bottom of that card. I wouldn't have thought to do that, but it looks amazing. And thanks for the shout out as a favorite tag last month too. This new month sounds great as I love circles. Happy September. hugs-Erika
All beautiful, but the first tag is my favorite! So gorgeous!
Gorgeous tsgs
I am at 4 of the linky
Much love
gorgeous tag Brenda and a beautiful atc and tag and a gorgeous card...........gr karin
Simply stunning. Jo x
A beautiful collection of projects. I love your tango tag, gorgeous and a real vintage feel to it.
Pat xx
Beautiful, beautiful projects Brenda - love the Amour tag and the Harmony bookmark, but the Poppy card is my favourite - gold embossing the wheat heads was the perfect touch
Blessings
Maxine
Lovely variety of makes — your tango tag is full of rich color and movement, and the ATC coin has such a playful, magical feel with the Lavinia elements. The September bookmark is beautifully atmospheric, and the poppy card is especially striking with that gold‑embossed wheat. A wonderful collection that shows your versatility.
Lovely makes Brenda, thank you for entering your beautiful poppy card on the Try It On Tuesday challenge
Gorgeous selection x
An amazing set of makes Brenda, so different and beautifully put together. Love that tango image. x
Post a Comment