Morning everyone, a rather hurried post as clearly the heats addled my mind!
I thought this card for the Card Cain Challenge was in my post at the weekend and hadn't even realised it wasn't until checking a couple of scheduled posts and found it in one for 18th, so sorry Gail and Jo. My card went to Joanne in the UK and I received one from Arlene in the USA.
I used AALL and Create base dies and image called Art of Bouquet simply stamped in back and coloured to follow the colour options of Black and White plus One. Linking to Unicorn Challenge, no DP's.
I also have one for Christmas Kickstart challenge who have the theme Grace us with your Presents, had to think long and hard about this one as the A&C stamp is about the only one I have to fit the present element, then remembered this in my unused folder, think it fits the bill using A&C Sack of Joy. Stamped, coloured, lots of sparkle and some stencilled stars. Just happens to fit Fab'n'Funky's new Christmas in July theme and Creative Knockouts Christmas in July. Also Stencils/Patterns at Crazy is our Fame.
Try and keep cool, not easy in the current ongoing heat.

It is really hot again today! Love the gorgeous Lady in Red and beautiful die-cut frame, great Christmas card with the traditional Santa image.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
What a lovely traditional Santa and he looks great on your background. Thanks for taking part at Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Lynn GDT. The A&C card is so lovely in those colours too.
ReplyDeleteYour first card is stunning with the brightly coloured dress against the black and white. Love the stencilling on your Santa card too.
ReplyDeleteYour Lady in Red is stunning Brenda...trying not to look at those stamps!
ReplyDeleteThe Santa card is gorgeous too, lovely traditional Santa and beautiful background stencilling, so pleased you joined us at Fab'n' Funky.
xx
A beautiful card with this elegant lady in red and a wonderful traditional Father Christmas
ReplyDeleteIt’s a scorcher down south today.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful lady in red card and a lovely festive make too. Perhaps if I think of Christmas it will cool me down? Xxx
I did look for your CCC card last week as I think it is just stunning. Love that pink dress. That Father Christmas stamp definitely fits the present them of Christmas kickstarter this month xx
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous CCC card! The coloring for the dress is perfect! Such a sweet Christmas card and perfect for the challenge!
ReplyDeleteThis lady looks so good in red! Love the simple colors that make it pop so well! Hugs, Gerrina
ReplyDeletethese are beautiful cards Brenda.......gr karin
ReplyDeleteI think you’ll be forgiven! A delightfully elegant lady in red, and a lovely nostalgic Santa. I can’t think either, it’s toooooooo hot! 🥵xxx
ReplyDeleteThe quirky framing is perfect for the Lady in Red and the Gent in Red also fits the bill with his presents 😉
ReplyDeleteLady in red is quite beautiful Brenda and as you may have guessed by now I do love a black frame. Your Santa card is very old times and I love him.
ReplyDeleteThe heat has died down abit today and I hope it stays that way, much more comfy. Hope your keeping well. xx
She is lovely. That's a cool stamp (your lady in red). And it is never toe Arly to start making holiday cards. I love the lightly snowflaked background. And I enjoyed reading about your horses. Thanks for filling me in. Hope all is well. Trying to catch up a bit and get out into the gardens before it heats up too much. :) hugs-Erika
ReplyDeleteA wonderful feminine card Brenda, she looks gorgeous in red. And love the vintage style Santa image, perfect for the "presents" challenge!
ReplyDeleteThat lady is awesome!
ReplyDeleteI have seen them in stores in my travels. Haven't picked one up though!
Lovely cards!
Love the lady in red, the black frame really makes her pop, amazing die cut Brenda. Christmas will be upon us all before we know it the stencil work is a lovely subtle addition around the santa.. Tracey x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Christmas card Brenda with a lovely traditional Santa image, thanks so much for joining in our challenge at Fab'n'Funky.
ReplyDeletePat xx
Gorgeous way you brought your elegant lady to life with the striking red dress against the bold black and white frame, and your Santa design looks wonderful with the soft stenciled stars and the sparkle that highlights the festive theme so well.
ReplyDeleteBrenda these are such beautiful cards love the lady in red l am singing that song now 😄 Santa 🎅 card is always a welcome xx
ReplyDeleteYour lady in red is stunning, beautifully colored and great design, fabulous Santa card, great image and stenciling!
ReplyDeleteTwo stunning cards Brenda - that Lady in Red is an amazing piece of art.
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Two gorgeous cards, Brenda! Love your lady in red AND your gentleman in red too! Thanks for playing in both challenges - it's so good to have you join the fun! Jo x
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed your lovely CCC card Brenda, thank you! Santa looks fabulously festive with his sack of goodies. You could play at Lost Coast Designs as well where it’s Christmas in July — no obligation to use their stamps and I’m sure Gail (who coordinates the DT there) would love to see you!
ReplyDeleteSorry, meant to leave you the link just in case! https://lostcoastportaltocreativity.blogspot.com/2026/07/challenge-211-christmas-in-july.html
ReplyDelete