Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Penny Black winner


Morning Peeps, I should have done this post yesterday but being late seems to be a way of life at the moment but as they say better late than never. 

So here is the winner for my part of the Penny Black October candy event..................

Kanda (aka Andrea)

Well done Andrea, please mail me with your full name and postal addy so I can get your goodies in the post.

Keep you eyes peeled because I've been having a tidy up and surprise surprise, I've come across a few goodies I had totally forgotten about and never used so will pop a photo up shortly.

5 comments:

  1. Well done to Andrea and thanks Brenda for your generosity in hosting all these lovely giveaways. Happy Tuesday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Andrea !!!
    LG hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete

 
09 10