Tuesday 15 March 2011

Change of date for Create and Craft

Good Morning peeps, a 'short and sweet' post as lots of you told me you had the date in your diary...................Sara has just let us know that the date for Stamp Addicts next new live programme on Create and Craft has been moved to 11am on 24th March.

The card above is another of the samples I made for the programme and there is one below using the gorgeous Gypsy caravan I have been banging on about.......can you tell I love it ? The one above uses the good old Speedball to brayer with Adirondack inks, some masking, stamping with Stamp Addicts Scenic stamp sets and sponging to create the furrows and rays of the sun.

Incy Wincy - For the boys



This card is one I just made for fun with Penny Black 40-024 Rain or Shine, colouring with Copics and Nitwits DP. The butterfly is one of Geraldine's lovely pieces of work which you will find at Little Snippets here.

This fits the following challenges:

Bunny Zoes - Birthdays and pearls
Creative Friends - Lace
Creative Craft - Lace
Lollipop Crafts - Let's make it with lace
Cupcake - Up in the air (butterfly)

And this is 'the' Gypsy caravan, isn't it a delight ? I stamped the caravan, then masked to stamp the hills and other elements which are all on the stamp set, then coloured with Aquamarkers. This fits the following challenge:

Jac inks - Masking






23 comments:

Fleur said...

Gorgeous cards B. I love the romany caravan.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Fliss said...

Really gorgeous cards Brenda and the caravan is lovely. Fabulous butterfly too so off for a peek.
Hope you're feeling a lot better.
Fliss xx

Kay Carley said...

Beautiful cards Brenda. xx

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

lovely creations! I love the butterfly!

Embosserissima said...

Wonderful cards! Nice colors and great projects. Thanks for sharing.

Elizabeth said...

Hi Brenda, gorgeous cards and the caravan is fabulous. Will be making a point of watching the programme and I may just be tempted :) Elizabeth x

Jacee said...

Beautiful cards Brenda, love the little butterfly, so pretty.
Hugs Jacee

Lynda said...

Absolutely beautiful cards Brenda - I always love your scenes there so much to see in them. Great work.

Love Lynda xxx

AsilisA MaM said...

Hi, Brenda, I like how you make a very beautifull art-picture, using simple stamps!

Sadilla said...

Hi Hun
as usual wonderful cards.... how is your shoulder getting??? Hope you are feeling better...
big hugs
Sadia

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards as usual Brenda, I like the Caravan one but my fave would have to be the top one - gorgeous colours!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Donna said...

Delightful card and such a sweet image! Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake...good luck! :) Donna x

Lisa Jane said...

Oh Brenda .. fabulous cards - but my favourite has to be the gypsy caravan.. i would love to live in one.. but thats the old romantic in me .. lol.. the real me would miss the central heating lol
Lisa x

chillin with Quillin said...

I love the scenes and the butterfly is a dorable, nice work as always!

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week with such a beautiful card ! Great stamping ! Good luck !

Zoechaos said...

Been an age since I stopped and said Hi! Have dropped by but well you know how time goes LOL The gypsy caravan is gorgeous. Take care XOXO Zoe

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous Brenda, love the scene one so much, it is really pretty. .. and yes, Geraldine's butterflies are beautiful... me too got some :)

Merry said...

Wonderful cards Brenda..you are so clever with your brayering and sponging.

Tracy said...

Brenda these are amazing as always. I love them all, can't choose a favourite. All have great colours, designs and images.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Anonymous said...

beautiful images Brenda, you have made them look amazing, the scenes are so realistic and gorgeous!!!

Love the PB girls under the brolly too, so sweet!

Love seeing your work, hope your well, love and hugs.

Annette said...

Beautiful cards Brenda, they're really elegant, and I love the gypsy caravan one too! Annette xx (Incy Wincy DT)

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Brenda these are a beautiful selection of cards, what gorgeous colours images and designs, awesome work, hope you are well.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Nikbee said...

Gorgeous cards Brenda. I love the colours and image on the first card. The lace really complements the image on the second, and I love the caravan image.

Thank you for joining Incy Wincy and Creative Craft challenges.

I hope you are feeling better.
Nikki x