Sunday 27 December 2009

Rosie D's challenge 61

I do hope everyone has had a magical Christmas and is enjoying the holiday period. At Rosie D's we decided that some of you might be longing for the opportunity to try out the new goodies Father Christmas delivered, so rather than delay a new challenge until the New Year, we have a new one for you today. As usual it will run for two weeks.

And we have a fabulous sponsor - Digi Sparkle. The DT have been given Digi Sparkle images to create their DT project and Heather who owns the company is very generously offering the winner "Free access to their shop for a month" - Wow! What a prize!

As you can see, I have made an easel card using this great punk image and have coloured him with Copics and mouted him onto mats cut with Nesties through the Bug. I resized the guitar, copied it several times and created a border band. The DP is My Minds Eye and the letters cut on Cricut Jasmine. Note the nose ring which took longer to fix than the whole card ! Not my normal style of card, but really enjoyed this one.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that Punky Card!

Happy New Year is I don't get a chance to see you beforehand!

pinky said...

Rock on Mrs! I like it.
Pinky

Allyson said...

Love the card. I've got to find my desk before I can do any crafting! Plus I did a talk/demo/ class with a friend's WI group just before Christmas and I still haven't put all that stuff away. Oh joy!

chris said...

Pleased to see your getting down with the kids Brenda !!Great card.
hope you all had a lovely time love Chris xx

Merry said...

This is so much fun....love all the rings. :-)

Sally H said...

Fab card, Brenda! I've been doing lots of colouring too...I'm loving my promarkers xxx

Liz said...

Punk-in heck!!! you still punk-in lol hav a great new year great work Brenda

liz xx

Unknown said...

This card really puts a smile on my face Brenda! Thanks for being part of the team.

Rosie
xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda, I hope your having a fab christmas....
I love the stud's and nose ring on the image, great card...

Vicky

cheryl said...

oh hun great card,and image you certianly rock,hope you have a great 2010 hugs hugs cherylxxxx

PinksyDoodles said...

This one is really fun Brenda.
I hope you had a great Christmas.
Clare x

Lynne K said...

Brilliant! I struggle to come up with cards for that age group, so thanks for the inspiration. Happy New Year. xx

Lynda said...

Fab, Fun card Brenda. Hope you had a great Christmas.

Love Lynda xxx

Saskia said...

Great card Brenda!!

Saskia :)

Nannieflash said...

Hi Brenda, wow what a lovely image for a youngster, I know its so difficult to find something for a lad, but this is just great. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Scrappymax said...

Oooh another great card Brenda, just right for those hard to do cards for teens. Love the colours you have used too.
Brenda, I have been seeing you use some lovely leaf cut outs on your cards recently, can you tell me whether they are punches and if so what ones.
Max x

issy said...

I love this card Brenda, so funky.. great work

x
issy

Unknown said...

Superb card Brenda, I was once a Punk Rocker, seems like so many years ago now....LOL....great challenge, wish the snow would clear, so that I can play in my shed...Hugs Avril xxx

PatR said...

What a fun card Brenda I love it.
Pat x