Sunday 18 October 2009

Rosie D's challenge


Sunday and a new challenge at Rosie D's.
We were thrilled to see so many of you join in and the lucky winner will be revealed later today and will receive a $10 voucher from our sponsors Digital Delights.
And the sponsor of our next challenge is The Digital Ink Company who kindly gave all the DT the image we have used on our projects this week.
Here are a couple of sneak peeks at my project, but all of the DT work can be seen on the challenge blog.

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Can't wait to see the real creation behind the sneak peek.
Hugs
Desire

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Hello you! :o) It was so lovely meeting you at Sir Stampalot yesterday! I know it was only brief, but you were busy and I didn't want to hog your time.

Tell you what, I knew from your blog that you were a talented designer, but when I saw your huge displays of cards you've made, I was blown away! I wish now that I hadn't brought my mum. Bless her, she is the least artistic person I know, lol! And I was too conscious of keeping her waiting to be able to truly wallow and absorb the sheer beauty of your cards. If I am gushing a bit, it's because I can't find the words to express it, so I'm using a lot of them instead, in the hopes it may convey an inkling to others!! lol ;o)

Will definitely be keeping an eye out for your classes in the future, and I'll be there, for sure!

Hugs,
Chris xx